• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TM Lewin Sale (5 shirts/$93 shipped)

harry2quinn

Reaction score
A second code, COR510 was posted recently, and it was working yesterday. 5 shirts for 100 pounds plus 8 pounds shipping. Puts it at about $28 per shirt including shipping.

WRAdvisor

Reaction score
Hey, thanks!! I just put in the code and it worked. Basically, you're getting one free shirt. It was the same price for 4/$160. I just ordered these 5:

2 Buckingham Slim Fit (White)
2 Buckingham Slim Fit (Blue)
Duke of York Slim Fit (Pink w/ White Pinstripe)

These will be my first TM Lewin shirts, I'm excited to get them!

harry2quinn

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ianmca
I wear a 14.5 x 34 brooks brother shirt, will a 14.5 33.5 T M Lewin shirt work for me?
According to the general consensus, these shirts shrink to an extent that it makes sense to order a half size bigger. I usually wear a 15 - 32/33, so I ordered 15.5 - 33. If I were you I'd order a 15, especially because of the low resale value of something that would essentially amount to a size 14 if it shrank.
Originally Posted by WRAdvisor
Hey, thanks!! I just put in the code and it worked. Basically, you're getting one free shirt. It was the same price for 4/$160. I just ordered these 5: 2 Buckingham Slim Fit (White) 2 Buckingham Slim Fit (Blue) Duke of York Slim Fit (Pink w/ White Pinstripe) These will be my first TM Lewin shirts, I'm excited to get them!
Hope you sized up as well (unless there's a reason you shouldn't). If not, I'd call them ASAP (they open in about 4 hours) and ask to change the order. They shipped my order the same day they got it.

ianmca

Reaction score
I havent actually ordered yet, was just curious.

Problem is I am super slim (6'1'' and 138 lbs) with long arms with narrow shoulders so I have a real hard time finding shirts that fit well

wetnose

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ianmca
I havent actually ordered yet, was just curious.

Problem is I am super slim (6'1'' and 138 lbs) with long arms with narrow shoulders so I have a real hard time finding shirts that fit well

Yikes. I'd be surprised if they fit you. Try mytailor.com - highly recommended.

aleksandr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually, I found my TM Lewin shirts fit right right away. No discernable shrinkage. But of course YMMV...

nbmplano

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out picking the correct size?

I wear about a size S in Banana Republic's Slim Fit shirt, but could probably go for a bigger collar, more along the lines of the size M in BR's Slim Fit shirt. BR's Small sleeve length is just about perfect though. Any recommendations from anyone who owns any BR shirts that have also purchased TM shirt? (I also enjoy the slimmer fit of the Small vs. the medium being a little bit more baggy on my frame on BR shirts.)

I was thinking 15.5x33, but a little worried the 33" sleeve length might shrink a little too much...

Thanks for any help!!

Rosencrantz1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nbmplano
Can anyone help me out picking the correct size?

I wear about a size S in Banana Republic's Slim Fit shirt, but could probably go for a bigger collar, more along the lines of the size M in BR's Slim Fit shirt. BR's Small sleeve length is just about perfect though. Any recommendations from anyone who owns any BR shirts that have also purchased TM shirt? (I also enjoy the slimmer fit of the Small vs. the medium being a little bit more baggy on my frame on BR shirts.)

I was thinking 15.5x33, but a little worried the 33" sleeve length might shrink a little too much...

Thanks for any help!!

So far, I'm not finding much shrinkage in the shirts. I've been washing them cold/hanging to dry and ironing myself.

My advice is to get properly measured. If you have someone to help you and a cloth measuring tape, it's easy to do it at home, but if you're unsure, stop in to any decent men's store or department store and have them do it.

I'm a solid medium in most shirts (BR, J. Crew, etc.) and have been consistently measured to a 15.5 - 34 or so. I ordered 15.5 - 34.5 and am extremely, extremely happy with the fit of these shirts off the rack.

matt22616

Reaction score
Some people have to wear white shirts to work every day of the week. Literally. The social mores of their office require it. That's why you buy five shirts at a time.

Diversification

Reaction score
I'm assuming there aren't any codes like the ones in this thread that are still active. Anyone have any idea whether we're likely to see any new codes like these released any time soon?

bullswin

Reaction score
I'm assuming there aren't any codes like the ones in this thread that are still active. Anyone have any idea whether we're likely to see any new codes like these released any time soon?

I'd recommend signing up for their email list. Their best offers seem to be something like -- 5 shirts for $160, plus another 10% off, plus free shipping.

Diversification

Reaction score
Yeah I had a feeling they had stopped doing the amazing deals that found me drawn to this thread. Too bad they don't get involved with Black Friday
confused.gif

Thanks for the tip.

hemos

Reaction score
Anyone happen to know what is the name of the brokerage companies they use for shipping to Canada?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads