• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

fredrikkm

Reaction score

Jensen Bøfhus don't get me started and don't google them, that **** is disgusting and only people with small children and idiots eat there.

The best part, is the reasoning behind it, it's cheap, which it isn't they charge 200kr for a main, which you can get better AND cheaper else where.

Walk down to bryggen, better food and better looking people, kulturhuset on the waterfront should have good food, from what I've heard.

I have weird rule about not eating food from a country not made by someone from said country, which means I pretty much stick to sandwiches at this point chicken, bacon with pesto :slayer:

I ate at smagsløget (next to Nørreport) this weekend. The no 10 was great, you should try it if you are ever in the vicinity!

Last edited:

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

So you only let English people make your food.

Close Italians and danish women.

The owner of one of the places once asked me where I came from in Italy, that was an awkward conversation, having to tell him none, I'm not Italian.

I ate at smagsløget (next to Nørreport) this weekend. The no 10 was great, you should try it if you are ever in the vicinity!

Just googled them looks good The Cofoco at Torvehallerne, the two italians in Ndr. Frihavnsgade and Karin Falcks køkken on Jagtvej are all worth multiple visits.

Damn now I want a sandwich.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i had a weird grandfathered in apple ID that was only a word with no email attached like @gmail.com/@yahoo.com but it was the same apple ID that would update my iphone/ipad/iTunes/AppStore up until about a month ago.

Now it won't work and I've wasted an hour with support with them trying to find it. The support people don't believe that my old apple ID, thats just a word and not and email, would work until now and I've showed them multiple email receipts from purchases that I've made this year alone.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to start over with a new apple ID, but might lose all the information in my apps (like my medical information apps) and purchases. Its really frustrating.

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My work drama has recently been dialed up to 11.

Background: Was to be staffed on a cool project, turned out to be a very ****** project. The partner with whom I normally work wanted me on a better project more in line with my background anyways, and went to bat to get me off of said ****** project.

Well, the whole thing seems to have touched a nerve between these two pretty senior partners with both of them fighting about the whole thing. It has now gotten to the point where the whole thing is going to the guy that runs the whole practice area to arbitrate and decide.

I guess it's good that they both want me enough to go to the mat over it, but I'm worried that if I end up on the ****** project somehow, that well will have been poisoned by the whole thing and I'm going to be setup for failure.

Everyone that I am most closely aligned with is aware of what's going on and is on my side, so I'm not fearing any sort of direct hit from all this, but I am definitely worried about it biting me ********** in some other way further down the road.

Last edited:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't know where in my office to store my yoga ball when not in use.

It is too tall to fit underneath the unused desk space, but when placed on top of the desk, it is not very visually pleasing.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How about beside your box of tampons?

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I don't know where in my office to store my yoga ball when not in use.

It is too tall to fit underneath the unused desk space, but when placed on top of the desk, it is not very visually pleasing.

As a cube dweller, I advise you to shove your yoga ball up your urethra.

:teach:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

How about beside your box of tampons?

Whatever, sometimes you get tired of sitting in a fancy chair.

Also, if you are feeling out of it, you can close the door and roll around on your ball or do some silly exercises (since I haven't figured out how to get a pull up bar in my office yet) and get your mind back in gear.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am awful at being sick because I always "catastrophize" (as therapists like to say). Today I've been coughing (tussis), and so I feared there must be cancer in my lungs. Earlier in the morning, there was some pain in my abdominal region and so I thought I had appendicitis.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Seriously, **** the Trunk Club.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
aravenel, hope that shapes up some how.

---

gotta love those customers that show up 10 minutes before closing and want to take all the time in the world. i dont have to wait on them, but i have to wait til they finish before i can close up. they better buy something.

Last edited:

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Seriously, **** the Trunk Club.

lol, yeah, SF doesn't really seem like their core market anyways, at least not the hardcore membership. but whatever slim chance they might have had they are not helping with these ads.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics