• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm not gonna dip all weekend. I started last night and I'm ******* irritable. I also want a god damn cigarette.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score

I'm not gonna dip all weekend. I started last night and I'm ******* irritable. I also want a god damn cigarette.

I never smoked, but I used to chew/dip once a week or so. It would always just about knock me out. I gradually cut back to just on FSU home games, but only did it once this year. I would hate to be addicted to that ****.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I never dipped regularly (it was more something I did for taste, or when I couldn't smoke), but I loved smoking. Quitting was rough, but it's manageable.

Best of luck, Bhowie. I sincerely hope you're successful.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm not gonna quit. Just want to prove I can go a few days without.

Last edited:

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, then, come back when you actually sack up and quit.

Last edited:

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
come home today and there's a page long note stuck to my door about my sister's dog crying all day and how that constitutes animal cruelty and that it's inconsiderate towards my neighbors. I'm not sure that I believe the note because the dog is super well-behaved. It might bark once or twice when people walk by the door but generally speaking it is not a barker and is a very mellow dog. Whoever wrote the note threatened to call an animal shelter Monday if I didn't deal with it. This is a pain ********** I really don't need right now. My building's management is super anal over noise complaints. The one time I KNOW the dog makes noise is when someone comes right up to he door, so if this person complains, when management sends someone up to check, it's pretty much guaranteed that they'll arouse the dogs curiosity and get a bark or two out of it. I'm supposed to have this thing for 3 months... Not sure what to do with it.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

cigarettes are awesome.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

cigarettes are awesome.

Never understood the attraction of an addiction that ***** up your health while increasing company profits.

And our cable provider ( that ****** Murdoch) is not replaying the England All Blacks game today. Merde!:fu::fu::fu:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I often go to my office to work on Friday and Saturday nights. (It is a 40 minute drive.) Of course those are the nights when the worst drivers are out in force. (I'm guessing that some of them are drunk.) Just got back home safely, for which I am grateful.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Never understood the attraction of an addiction that ***** up your health while increasing company profits.

well, im always on and off quitting. and i certainly understand your view. but the fact remains, smoking is awesome.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

well, im always on and off quitting. and i certainly understand your view. but the fact remains, smoking is awesome.

I used to smoke two and a half packs a day. (Camel filters.) I am very happy that I succeeded in quitting.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads