• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

So the car is in the garage and it could cost $780 or maybe $1500 plus the $780, :cloud:
And then today we come back and find that out by phone that the 18yo son has lost not one but two front door keys, he normally keeps his key in his wallet and I keep telling him not to, so he took it put it in his pocket and lost it. :cloud:
The other key the wife gave to a mate'a mothers he then promptly lost that, so he got back in the house via the open window he forgot to shut when he went out.
And when he finally gets home he has had his ears pierced WTF?
"I had my ears pierced" both? " yes, look" ( big idiot puppy grin) how did you do it? "oh Jamal did it for me" did he sterilise the needle before he did it? " he ran it under hot water then did it" have you put any disinfectant on it? " no why should I do that?"
I dont know whether to laugh, cry or simply find that bottle of Scotch I hid before we went away for the weekend.:decisions:

i'm scared to have children that grow up. :fu: something like this would leave me so angry and bewildered as to what to do

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have a lot to do today, and no interest in doing it. :(

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

****, OTC that sucks - I just put mine in for the summer this weekend, and they are heavy and not that expensive, I can 't imagine why someobdy would steal something taht weights 1000 times an ipod and costs 1/5th. assholes.

To be fair, no way in hell would I ever leave an iPod in this sketchy ass storage room...but I figured a big heavy metal box (in a building where everyone else has through-wall units) would be fine.

I don't see any extra units sticking out of anyone's window so my guess is that it was either someone from the power/water/gas companies or a contractor doing work in the building (there are cabinets and countertops sitting in there that were clearly just pulled from a unit). Otherwise we just have a marauding thief :(

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

To be fair, no way in hell would I ever leave an iPod in this sketchy ass storage room...but I figured a big heavy metal box (in a building where everyone else has through-wall units) would be fine.
I don't see any extra units sticking out of anyone's window so my guess is that it was either someone from the power/water/gas companies or a contractor doing work in the building (there are cabinets and countertops sitting in there that were clearly just pulled from a unit). Otherwise we just have a marauding thief :(

when i worked in the pawn shop, every summer when it was hot out, at least 10 or 20 people would stumble in asking if we sold AC units.

i would imagine a poor city dweller saw an opportunity and ran with it. sorry bro. :(

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
******* hell. I had a great time this weekend but it was pretty draining and coming back to work today is seriously not what I want to do. Work really sucks and is high stress lately and I really don't have the energy to want to pursue it today. Crapola. And I have a monster headache.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

What have ou done this week-end?

I actually had the pleasure of scrubbing in with the head of neuro on a procedure that lasted a little over 6 hours.

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am so sick of school; if I didn't only have one year left then I would just dropout. I basically just have gen-ed requirements left - I feel like I've been reading the same **** since High School - this is the third time I'm reading Kafka! I can stand the **** -

I just want to be done, so then I will be able to go into apprenticeship or continue my current job - yet, just as was done in HS, everyone is trying to push me into grad school. If I never listened to anyone in HS, I'd probably be making real money right now and a hell of a lot happier, rather than learning nothing and spending a **** ton in order to do such.

I really want a cigarette!

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I am so sick of school; if I didn't only have one year left then I would just dropout. I basically just have gen-ed requirements left - I feel like I've been reading the same **** since High School - this is the third time I'm reading Kafka! I can stand the **** -
I just want to be done, so then I will be able to go into apprenticeship or continue my current job - yet, just as was done in HS, everyone is trying to push me into grad school. If I never listened to anyone in HS, I'd probably be making real money right now and a hell of a lot happier, rather than learning nothing and spending a **** ton in order to do such.
I really want a cigarette!

Sounds like you have read far too much Kafka.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
HEY GUIYS. THANK GOD IT"S MONDAY.

I had kid duty this weekend, and Sunday was all-me. Son was sick as a dog, and baby wanted to be held the whole time. When you have a cracked rib on the baby-holding side, that kinda hurts.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

******* hell. I had a great time this weekend but it was pretty draining and coming back to work today is seriously not what I want to do. Work really sucks and is high stress lately and I really don't have the energy to want to pursue it today. Crapola. And I have a monster headache.

:( feel better.

HEY GUIYS. THANK GOD IT"S MONDAY.
I had kid duty this weekend, and Sunday was all-me. Son was sick as a dog, and baby wanted to be held the whole time. When you have a cracked rib on the baby-holding side, that kinda hurts.

:fu: i hate when that happens.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads