• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I have tomorrow off from work, it is going to be pouring rain and I have to help my girlfriend move things into storage. :fu:

I should just go to work.

Is she pretty and horny?

She will feel guilty about it and you will be able to ask for extras...

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
today is super stressful. teaching my first class at 4:30, giving a 3 hour presentation at 7:00.. and I haven't pooped in days. feel so bloated! just ordered a pizza to try to resolve the situation.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

today is super stressful. teaching my first class at 4:30, giving a 3 hour presentation at 7:00.. and I haven't pooped in days. feel so bloated! just ordered a pizza to try to resolve the situation.

Best thing to do is remind yourself that you know more about the topic than anybody in the room.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just found out that there are readily-available training materials for our financial system that I was never given. When I started my job, I had zero experience with the system, and everyone was well aware of this. This is a system that I use every day, yet I received sparse training on only the broadest of topics, and I had to figure the rest out on my own. No one ever mentioned to me that there were resources that would have helped.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for employees being left to sink or swim, but it's immensely frustrating to discover over two years into the job that I dealt with a bunch of needless stress and hassle simply because my boss decided not to bother with proper training.

Does it have to do with your vaGINI number?

:lol:

Last edited:

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Teaching and riding rollercoaster's are quite similar. The first time you do it, you have a sick feeling in your stomach and you're scared shitless. Then, when you get done, you wonder why you were scared in the first place and you can't wait to do it again. Then, after doing it over and over for several years, you wonder what you found interesting about this particular roller coaster in the first place and start thinking about different rollercoasters to ride.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Tuesday was a fairly long day but today will be a killer. Got in at 6a and last meeting scheduled to end at 7:30p. That's too much for an old man like me. Thankfully, tomorrow will be a very light day and I'll have a drink in my hand and parked at one of my places by 5p.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I had to rush like a mofo to get all of this work done with zero help and a new boss who doesn't know the ropes yet and was on vacation to boot. I put it all together presented the material separately to 4 different executives, now my boss wants me to present it to the whole organization of 90+ people for the fifth time.

I better get a decent bonus and some nice weather.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You guys are letting these pedestrian schemps rattle you. Here's what you do:

As they saunter in front of your shiny Benz wait until they look you in the eye. They always do that. Start to yawn, cover your mouth, open your sunroof. Sit nice and relaxed and remember your life is about 938380545883x better than theirs and trying to punk car drivers is about all they got.

its these kids that only learn by "learning the hard way"... seriously the only way they'd learn is if they were in a position that provided them excruciating pain. Then they'd change their behavior.

I actually smile and let the indignant motherfuckers pass, but that makes me realize thats the same exact thing we do when we let foodstamp/state assistance card buy beer/candy/and ****** food in front of our own eyes. There's no shame and even a weird sense of importance the motherfuckers get while doing it.

Stock iPhone earbuds broke :fu: need to make a lot of phone calls... now I need to rush to Best Buy to buy another pair....

just go to one of the many apple stores in the area and complain. they'll switch them out even without proof of purchase or warranty... they have like a whole vat of those earphones in the back and will swap them out to avoid any stress.

Last edited:

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

just go to one of the many apple stores in the area and complain. they'll switch them out even without proof of purchase or warranty... they have like a whole vat of those earphones in the back and will swap them out to avoid any stress.

Really? The closest Apple store is the the 5th Ave flagship... IDK if I'll be able to get past the swarm of people.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

its these kids that only learn by "learning the hard way"... seriously the only way they'd learn is if they were in a position that provided them excruciating pain. Then they'd change their behavior.

I actually smile and let the indignant motherfuckers pass, but that makes me realize thats the same exact thing we do when we let foodstamp/state assistance card buy beer/candy/and ****** food in front of our own eyes. There's no shame and even a weird sense of importance the motherfuckers get while doing it.

Could not agree with the bolded more. That's why I always act like they bore me (the yawn) and barely register on my consciousness. Then a little motion (open the sunroof) to draw attention to the facts of the situation.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads