• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Real question, how do you iron your pants to

1) Have only one crease

2) Remove any prior creases

Also @ghdvfddzgzdzg , the SS pants? I see what you mean but i have this weird fondness for the frumpstax
frown.gif

From a quick glance I thought they were sweatpants... I´d fix them or try it out with other pants, because the rest looked pretty nice.

kgfan5

Reaction score

kg fits always got me shounen protagonist determined to train harder and be the best

thanks spope. actually been lacking motivation lately. need to set new goals and get back on track. :embar:

as far as lupfer, i feel his creativity has gone south the past few seasons. his best work remains aw12 imo.

kg i will do whatever u want i ******* mean it just give me that knit

brad, you will have to get in line like others. unless you can dazzle me some good ol quebecker poutine. then maybe, just maybe

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More like elite 4

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What I wear when I have to fly

d121938c32bf5ec17f722b80d0a981c1.jpg

8/vanishing elephant/cos/mmm

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

Really don't know what you're trying to get at here. I like it (assuming we're talking about the black/white one) as a scarf itself regardless but it also holds sentimental value because we made it together years ago when she was teaching me how to knit. Makes it a lot cooler than an ordinary scarf in my opinion. 

what i'm getting at is the black and white scarf doesn't look good nor does it look like much of a scarf, props for the sentimental value though i wasn't attempting to offend grandma

Pangolin

Reaction score

Stephan Schneider, Dries van Noten, Ann Demalaria

...and that song that has been in my head for the past week or so:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Blastoise

Reaction score
what i'm getting at is the black and white scarf doesn't look good nor does it look like much of a scarf, props for the sentimental value though i wasn't attempting to offend grandma

It's a knit scarf in the most ordinary and traditional sense. You're kind of an ass, but I'm not trying to offend you.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
first scarf is ugly btw, are you going to defend the army/navy surplus where you got it?

also not sure you actually know how to use a scarf?

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Jeez dude. Learn to give it a rest from time to time. You don't always have to be right about everything. Your ego is ginormous even by socal standards.

Also, you live in socal, what do you know about scarves?

You don't constantly have to remind us that you're an ass;we know.

Last edited:

Blastoise

Reaction score
first scarf is ugly btw, are you going to defend the army/navy surplus where you got it?

also not sure you actually know how to use a scarf?

Sorry if things aren't going too well for you right now, no reason to take it out on strangers over the internet.

And being a Minnesotan, yes I know how to "use" a scarf.

Last edited:

Cacatfish

Reaction score

What I wear when I have to fly

d121938c32bf5ec17f722b80d0a981c1.jpg

8/vanishing elephant/cos/mmm

Funny a lot of the fits you seem to kind of only half ass are ones I tend to like. You just seem more comfortable in them which is not always the case in the fancier ones.

Re: notwithit, I like the cuffs. Dont see hem or stacks looking any better. Luddite hell yeah!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
if you say so :cool:

good to have you back kj, miss the sleeves man

those laceless margielas ruin every fit, i think you need to find some pants that aren't carrot shaped nor yohji perhaps benes

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have some straight fit ones. I break then out here and there. Mostly for business casual situations.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads