• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I´m gonna leave this here, just in case anyone needs some help in the scarf wearing department
foo.gif

http://www.mrporter.com/journal/the-edit/five-ways-to-tie-your-scarf/166

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uh oh SF

In the past few seasons, various fashion-forward young men have been spotted wearing large cashmere blankets instead of scarves, piling up the folds of fabric around the neck, shoulders and chest. Not only does it give you the silhouette of an ice-cream cone, it makes you look as if you’re on a duvet day. But in public. Be a man, not a sofa – leave the blanket at home.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Brown homespun with hopefully @notwithit approved footwear:
EG / Uniqlo / EG / Trickers
:laugh: Definitely a step up from sneakers. I disapprove of the jacket if it's a medium, though, in which case you should sell it to me.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good look. Shoes are better and defo looks better without the sweater there. Partially the colors but mostly is makes the jacket look uncomfortably snug, and not in a good way.

Cotton Dockers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
laugh.gif
Definitely a step up from sneakers.

I disapprove of the jacket if it's a medium, though, in which case you should sell it to me.

Lucky for you (and me) it's a large.

Good look. Shoes are better and defo looks better without the sweater there. Partially the colors but mostly is makes the jacket look uncomfortably snug, and not in a good way.

Thanks, man. And I agree wholeheartedly.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Haven't posted in a ... long time.

Wings + Horns jacket
Rag & Bone tee
John + Elliot sweats
Viberg boots

Does anyone else miss the old, pre-Theory Rag & Bone? I own a couple pieces from 2007-2008 and they are incredibly well made.

Also Viberg boots age wonderfully.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Parker, why did you take down your record setting fit pic? I like to look at from time to time for inspiration.

:(

Last edited:

SlowJim

Reaction score
I think this is my first WAYWT so go easy on me. Whole outfit was under $200 not including the watch (I'm a big fan of frugal style). Not a big fan of the shoulders and button stance on this jacket though. Unfortunately it was only available in 'M/L/XL' type sizing.

Shirt: Lands End Canvas OCBD
Jacket: Gap herringbone
Jeans: Levi's 501STF
Shoes: JCF suede chukka with indigo stains :\
Watch: Laco Aachen
Belt (not visible): Orion

Watch detail

Last edited:

Seafinch

Reaction score

Post O'Alls
Uniqlo Ultra Light Compact
Gitman Vintage
Samurai 710xx
Russell Moccasin

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads