• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i like carpet and bath robe did u get a haircut too ? i seem to recall some nicer rings/bracelets than the multicolored slap band one you are wearing now. maybe you could pull down pants and give closeup of ganesh is it wood around neck ?

excuse me? at least buy him dinner first

raags

Reaction score

australian?

yes i am sir. how'd you know

bracelets and shoes are bad, shirt is over the top enough on its own
rest is fine

thank you. swapped bracelets around to more sedate stuff as i definitely agree there. any suggestions on the shoe front? is going with another brown or burgundy toned boot too samey with the shirt? could i go some white cool plimsolls maybe fred perrys or something? i'm really not sure!

i like carpet and bath robe did u get a haircut too ? i seem to recall some nicer rings/bracelets than the multicolored slap band one you are wearing now. maybe you could pull down pants and give closeup of ganesh is it wood around neck ?

hahahahahahahahhahaahhha

it is an octopus around my neck not ganesh ji!

Cuz you know I cant wear those Rick Sneakers to work:

this is fly as **** man... so clean. love it.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As per usual, I have no idea wtf moo is talking about .

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's OK, neither does he.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm going to find out where you guys live and bring my girlfriend to beat you up.  You'd better leave the country :sly: (which every countries you live in-doesn't matter where you go as long as you "leave the country"). 

Or just put on pink clothing.  I wouldn't sic my gf on anyone wearing pink! :)

One day you'll jump on the "real men wear pink" train, and then everyone else will be the ******.

bro, lets be real you have no room to ever talk **** to anyone. im glad you wised up but it should have never even occurred in the first place.

oh Moo.

The pants are black right? Don't really jive with the brown shoes. But I like everything else

i sometimes like a good black-brown clash. Looks nice there.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
lol I haven't said anything to you, or anyone really, in a long time.

and?

Lol I didn't know g trans used to talk trash ??? Must be the ATL in him, he come from dirty souf knowatimsayin

"This looks like one of the peasant women weeping at Kim Jong Il's passing on TV"

thats so lacist ! :lol:

excuse me? at least buy him dinner first

Hahaha naughty birzamirza I was in hysterics :rotflmao: :embar:

Last edited:

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

wooooooooo
plain du fit
DSC_2820_1200.jpg

Engineered Garments blackwatch
Thom knit
Thom plaid
Bapex
Undercover trousers
Duckie Brown for Florsheim

i bet it sucks giant rhino cock to be short and into clothing. i bet your tailor could make you a shirt from what he/she has to chop off from your pants getting them to fit right.

Last edited:

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
CDHagg, you should ignore the teasing / occasional and keep posting. We just have a tendency to latch onto every perceived "mistake" and exploit it but it's all in fun!

We've all gone through it and still do, it's just part of the community. So keep your head up and continue to post fits and critiques, it's a public forum after all :)

Last edited:

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't get why designers don't just leave the sleeves unhemmed and include the buttons. People are paying that much for the clothes anyway, don't you think they'd want to get the fit right?
It's such a ***** of an alteration - the sleeves usually have to be recut too if it has any type of shape to it.

Sleeve alterations on blazers are such a pain **********. It's silly that they don't do this.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads