• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

khoveraki

Reaction score
911 or nothing

911s are sweet if you like owning the same Porsche that everyone else in the world owns (not saying Boxters are cool just that 911s are really boring)

edit: funny to stand infront of an entry-level car like that when there's a white on tan Panamera right there.

Last edited:

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
there are about a billion different 911's and only a few of them are boring :facepalm:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Well let me state that diffrently....911 GT2 RS :D

Still have not had the pleasure of seeing one of those in the wild, anyways back to the fashionz or however you guys write it

Edit: ^ Its a CLASSIC

Last edited:

RLP

Reaction score
Feedbacks/Tips welcome
Brooks Brothers purple pattern long sleeve shirt
Calvin Klein black belt
Calvin Klein grey cotton trousers
Ralph Lauren pattern green socks
Allen Edmonds black wingtips
ESQ Movado Black Watch
Louis Vuitton Travel Bag
Raybans black wayfarer

6141035745_f2b01f1943_z.jpg

khoveraki

Reaction score
Well let me state that diffrently....911 GT2 RS
biggrin.gif

Still have not had the pleasure of seeing one of those in the wild, anyways back to the fashionz or however you guys write it

Edit: ^ Its a CLASSIC

Well that changes everything. Although if you're baller to spend 200k on a GT2, just sell a couple of suits and get the $400k Carrera GT, haha.

RLP: I like the shirt/pant combo for late summer. IMO, that LV bag is really, really bad. It's too euro looking for the very domestic looking outfit, if that makes any sense.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

to bad you can't afford a real porsche

he probably could actually

edit: funny to stand infront of an entry-level car like that when there's a white on tan Panamera right there.</p>

unc is right the rest of you are useless...he almost sprung for the panamera too but decided to wait till later and just get a beater for now.

he then smashed the right headlight with a crowbar and drove off...

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol @ pseudo car guy talk

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
post the batmobile sneak-peak pic and show these suckas whats up

Last edited:

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

lol @ pseudo car guy talk

is there a real car thread on this forum I don't know because I never leave SW&D but something tells me it would be more infuriating than the occasional car posts that come up here

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

is there a real car thread on this forum I don't know because I never leave SW&D but something tells me it would be more infuriating than the occasional car posts that come up here

there's a thread for everything in this forum and i can tell you sw&d is not why i keep logging back on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads