• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

malakas

Reaction score
Bx5TW.gif

corneliusparky

Reaction score
I'm with Regis on this one...I don't get why the duo of Jet and Uncontrol get such a wide berth, most of their rationalizations are dumb (only Maverick can pull off Aviators, they make you look smug) and I've never seen a fit pic from them that wasn't obscured/whatever or WTF chuckles respectively . Rep on SF seems based on seniority rather than merit.

Bigskip, you seem like a big guy (tall and built and a tad overweight). Are you sure that the slim fitted look is one you can pull off? There's something to be said for dressing for your body type. At the very least it seems like your shirt is sticking out at the bottom due to your belly.

**** otter, your avatar goes from SVB pic to impolyt spoof to THIS....shudder to think what's next.

Last edited:

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Who are you?

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy ****. This is why I haven't ventured into WAYWT in months. My first foray and it's nerdlords bitching about aviators. Who the **** cares?

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^haha sup nil

I'm with Regis on this one...I don't get why the duo of Jet and Uncontrol get such a wide berth, most of their rationalizations are dumb (only Maverick can pull off Aviators, they make you look smug) and I've never seen a fit pic from them that wasn't obscured/whatever or WTF chuckles respectively . Rep on SF seems based on seniority rather than merit.

Bigskip, you seem like a big guy (tall and built and a tad overweight). Are you sure that the slim fitted look is one you can pull off? There's something to be said for dressing for your body type. At the very least it seems like your shirt is sticking out at the bottom due to your belly.

**** otter, your avatar goes from SVB pic to impolyt spoof to THIS....shudder to think what's next.

that's because you're just as clueless as him cornelius

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Ha. Exactly

This is the state of SF through my eyes

1. Random guy posts fit
2. Du and or associates come out and say it looks like ****
3. Wait for some one to even marginally agree
4. Call anyone dumb and or say lulwut etc at any thought of not following
5. Repeat 4
5. Bust a nut into sleeve of favorite 17 ply Jil baller ass knit
6. Call out Mikey, insert whoever's time of the month it is

Rinse and Repeat!

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^haha sup nil

I got your back on this aviator business. Cops and fighter pilots, otherwise, leave them to those overweight middle aged guys wearing ill fitting leather bombers.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
goddamnit people! Don't make me stop this ccar!

In other words, let's clean this **** upi.

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Its like clockwork this place :lol:

I am neither fat nor old and I would rock an aviator although I prefer my Margiela Wayfarer. I would guarantee to look better than you Cazal wearing F***ers

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
urite that1guy

otter so you sport the new fake carreras huh?

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
On a serious note I handled Cazal, very well made. Yet compared to your everyday RayBans I would much more expect Cazal to be on the next episode of Jersey Shore, and I don't know if it gets any douchier than that

Saw that ghost edit, thought you finally had come around, guess not

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads