• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lane looking much better. I think Julius makes the best long sleeve tees straight-up. Better then Rick.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
oVfLi.jpg

Oh hai, guys. Just off to do a little hiking. But before all that, I got...

Dressed By the Internet

NdG
EG
BoO
BRAHMA!

coat detail
P05E3.jpg

button detail
zsDUV.jpg

wink.gif

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like both, but RO ribbed ones I dont. I prefer the length of short sleeve RO shirts. Double layers are the bestest!

also, noobizor you gotta start buying pants that fit you.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh damns... That's a slim-ish straight cut, holmie. Pushed up by the boot tuck.

Will correct.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
usually when it says straight it means baggy as hell. Buy a pair that says slim fit, it wont fit like skinny jeans trust me.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what kind of outerwear are you planning on getting lane? not keen on leathers, you said....i was wondering what you were thinking of??

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
only reason why I'm not keen on leathers is cuz of their price mainly. The obscur one I bought I wasn't too impressed with, and the leather was just as substantial as rick ones that cost 2k-3k...I always see it as being able to get 4-5 pieces instead of a leather, which might be the wrong way of seeing it. However, I have a tendency of getting bored of something rather quickly, so its harder for me to pull the trigger on one item for a high price.

I might get a denim jacket from goth_ik...however, I have been pondering this high collar from stag on sufu. Trying to buy new shoes first and then ima see what ima do..
lol8[1].gif

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lifestyle shots - here be carousing and troubleseeking:
vq08cn.jpg
foppgk.jpg
be5u2o.jpg

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, I just trawled through about 100 pages of WAWYT, meaning 92 pages of childish, narcissistic and pseudo-intellectual drivel disguised as "discussion" and 8 pages of fit pics. Anway, I'm going to quote pics as I forgot how to do that spoiler thingy thing again.

Originally Posted by Lel
Mm3kb.jpg

Your best, in my opinion. Really good.
Originally Posted by Najee D.
You all won't like this...
rojo.jpg

I love it.
Originally Posted by flyguy7
who's saucemaster?
Ah, this just made me teary-eyed. Those were the days.
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
lZ18X.jpg

Gitman shirt
EG bedford
Howard Yount silk
Filson belt
5EP jeans
Oak Street shoes
FLOR tiles

Originally Posted by robbie
DSCN9326.jpg

ineedahaircut
thrifted
ConexRoy
malvÃs

I like.
ARW and Barims nice to see you back! Wanted to try and find the pics again but honestly couldn't be bothered having to go back and sift through the drivel.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ It's good to be back every once in a while, Berlin_R. Thanks for saving me the trouble of 100 pages worth of sifting

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my fits always look so much better in my head then in pictures...eh. need better ss outerwear. jacket is some $10 pac sun **** that fits too big (funny, I used to think this jacket was too small). ignore the weird fabric folding around the crotch area
S5LNs.jpg
sock detail
VZTUp.jpg

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You have the right colors for a spring fit. Need to hem your pants a bit and do smaller cuffs.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i dont like the oxford, something more interesting should take its place, otherwise good ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads