• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Time for another saddening TagutFit!

yjxs.jpg

Needzhaircut | NYCMetro | FCUK | Nudie | Spring Court

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
^^ IamTagut/10

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm always completely befuddled by the sheer polarization between tagutcow's persona/intellect and his fits. I think the t-shirt is too bold for the grey of the hoodie and faded blue of the jeans, and the hoodie itself isn't too crash hot in itself. The bottom half is alright though, so this could be an ok fit if the top half was changed.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys have no idea. Every single time, I rush into posting a WAYWT with the same naive optimism- "Oh boy! They're really going to like this!"- and every time I experience the same crushing disappointment when the bad reviews start rolling in.

Yeah, so maybe the straight leg jeans don't necessarily go with the slim sneakers so well, but they're the only pair of mid-blue jeans I have. They've certainly taken a beating over the last four years, and the inseam has shrunken through repeated washings.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Listirine, are you talking about untucking only being able to be pulled off by a brother, or tucking?
Yeah, I'm kinda racist against white people. (8) Nah, not really. I'm talking about untucking. He's just always done up so extensively that any "intentional quirks" are balanced by whatever else he's wearing into a cohesive whole. He's got a very busy style, with lots of accessories and sprezz. When you mix untucking with a clean fit, it's sloppy, if you mix it into a busy fit, it becomes part of the plan. I don't even know if Kissi tucks or untucks, it's irrelevant. Just saying a practiced style can make it work, but thrown about willy-nilly is a disaster. Much like the dreaded boot-tuck. Not for amateurs.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
You guys have no idea. Every single time, I rush into posting a WAYWT with the same naive optimism- "Oh boy! They're really going to like this!"- and every time I experience the same crushing disappointment when the bad reviews start rolling in.

Yeah, so maybe the straight leg jeans don't necessarily go with the slim sneakers so well, but they're the only pair of mid-blue jeans I have. They've certainly taken a beating over the last four years, and the inseam has shrunken through repeated washings.

Bro your fits are the same literally every time. Have you yourself not noticed this? Expecting a different result from the same fit is insanity.

stinger70

Reaction score
1)Thanks for earlier comments on my pic guys.

2)
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Time for another saddening TagutFit!

yjxs.jpg

Needzhaircut | NYCMetro | FCUK | Nudie | Spring Court

You need to change something then! To me, you look like every other guy on the street. While I dont have that many posts, i've lurked long enough to know that graphic tees are practically never well received on this forum...you should pick up on stuff like that, and not expect good feedback if you are wearing them. The shoes arent that bad at all, but i reckon its time you invested in some (well researched) new jeans and then have a look through this thread and pick a style that you think would suit you and try to mimick that. Also, i bet that if you shaved all the hair off the side of your head, and had some short to mid length on top, you would be rather good looking.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Looks good max_r, you've got it down. Try and figure out where to go from there though, that's hard.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i think tagut is snarking. maybe you should trying tying your hair into a topknot

also you look like a ******. i'd walk on the other side of the road if i saw you

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Humperdink
This InMuhJeans guy could've been cool emo, but instead he's socially awkward emo with logorrhoea. You love your wife, I love my wife, we all love our wives - the end. To keep it style - I want someone with more money than me to buy a Paul Harnden piece and wear it in WAYWT
PaulHarnden.jpg

I think I posted a fit with a Paul Harnden jacket... ps: can that other dude shut the **** up about his wife? How would she feel about being the main topic of your posts in a male fashion forum? Are you also going to tell us about her ******? Have some ******* respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads