• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR JEW

Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnH123
^^^ Your username and avatar suck. That was such a terrible movie.

BEAR JEW has more style in his pinky than you do in your entire skinny-fat Garey Busey ass body. Get the **** outta here you no style flip flop wearing peasant.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
skinny fat? isn't du like 200+ pounds?

lol8[1].gif

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by samblackbones
Oh man grizzly bear was the best IMO but all in all it was a great show. GrIzzly bear brought Feist out for Two Weeks. All three bands killed it.

she's mom rock but i'd put it in for sure

stinger70

Reaction score
7ONPQ.png

your trousers dont look right to me. Seem way too high up...makes your torso look short...guess i just dont like how they fit at the top at all although it could just be me
laugh.gif

Binker

Reaction score
yeah, button positioning on that jacket and the high rise of the trousers are not interacting well.

plus theyre just huge everywhere, buy fashion trousers

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
227 at the moment. That's what happens when you lift. Feel free to PM me if you want to move up from the girl weights and aren't sure where to start.
lol8[1].gif

Unless you are trying to build mass bulk, ideally you should be losing weight.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Binker
yeah, button positioning on that jacket and the high rise of the trousers are not interacting well. plus theyre just huge everywhere, buy fashion trousers
I think they're BBBF. I kinda like them. the issue for me is the collar is sitting kinda strange. It needs a little colour too.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You have a really similar aesthetic to the character Andre played by Rob Heubel on FX's "The League." Great show.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ Your username and avatar suck. That was such a terrible movie.

Haha wow you just don't know what you're talking about. I don't know how someone can avoid liking Inglorious Basterds, but you've managed it. Now tell me why Rick Owens is a hack and why I'm a loser for liking him.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
You have a really similar aesthetic to the character Andre played by Rob Heubel on FX's "The League." Great show.
Word. He can be Shedre's stunt double.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads