• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
INIS MEAIN "Breac" Linen Crewneck Sweater, Blue, XL

Gorgeous IM linen crewneck. 100% linen. Woven with textured birdseye stitch. Ribbed trims.

Size XL, fits like L/XL. 23" p2p. 25.5" back length. From s/s '23. New with tags.

$265 shipped.
image.jpg

BUMP and DROP to $235 shipped. Inis Meain linen birdseye crewneck XL. An elite IM linen!

image.jpg

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1. Scott & Charters “camel” lambswool shawl collar cardigan in a size XL. A rare piece! This one is practically new, only worn once inside. Asking only $200 shipped. An absolute steal for pretty much a brand new $600 knit!

img_2447-jpeg.2127777

2. Portuguese Flannel "Patrick" plaid flannel shirt, size XXL, great pre-owned condition. Asking only $50 shipped, OBO.

img_2682-jpg.2145009

3. NMWA-adjacent: 3Sixteen linen long sleeve camp collar shirt w/ grid pattern on back, size XXL, great pre-owned condition. Asking only $75 shipped, OBO.

img_2680-jpg.2145005
img_2681-jpg.2145007

4. NMWA-adjacent: Doppiaa white selvedge western shirt, size 17. Good pre-owned condition. Asking only $75 shipped, OBO.

img_2716-jpeg.2151477

5. NMWA-adjacent: 3Sixteen gray long-sleeve henley, size XXL. Great pre-owned condition, only worn a few times. SOLD

img_2717-jpeg.2151479

BUMP! Hit me up with your offers on the remaining items. Looking to clear things out.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Truffelb

Reaction score
Selling two NMWA Sartoria Carrara sportcoats in a Fox Air gun club, and a Drapers brown/maroon open weave. Both Size 50. $700 each.

No alterations to the brown/maroon Drapers, and I had the back of the Fox Air gun club taken out slightly. Both are consistent with the measurements on the NMWA site: https://nomanwalksalone.com/collect...-maroon-lightweight-wool-with-blue-check-8-oz

Both are awesome and only lightly worn, but I've come to terms with the fact that I'm a size 52.

View attachment 2161395 View attachment 2161397
The Fox Air sold, but the Drapers is still available. Dropping the price to $650.

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Byborre Hoodie
Size L (fits more like a XL)
Worn a few times but not really my style
$125 shipped

Crazy fabric composition-
35% virgin wool/ 16% polyester/ 16% acrylic/ 15% polyamide/ 13% wool/ 5% camel
IMG_9261.jpeg
IMG_9262.jpeg
IMG_9263.jpeg
IMG_9264.jpeg

Portuguese Flannel Labura
Size XXL
Worn once
$115 shipped
IMG_9120.jpeg
IMG_9123.jpeg

Ikiji Pants
100% Cotton
$115 shipped
Size XXL

Worn maybe once. Small single pleat. This is one of the only ikiji pants I’ve seen that can fit larger guys. Unstretched waist is 17.5, easily stretches up to 20.5”
IMG_9194.jpeg
IMG_9195.jpeg

Raspizdyay

Reaction score
If anyone is looking to trade a size 52 DBF " Pyjama"pant from the archive sale forever ago for a 50, hit me up! Finally tried wearing these now that the weather is nice and realized I really should have sized down.

Attachments

• DBF Pajama Pant Size 52.JPG
    DBF Pajama Pant Size 52.JPG
    224.3 KB · Views: 79

zachthespook

Reaction score
Bumping. price drop to $475, surprised it isn't gone yet.

Size 52 (L) special edition lined Charcoal Lamb Suede Valstarino (Mr. P exclusive with natural cotton lined interior that has a large UK Coat of Arms seal). This is the thickest/softest suede valstarino I've ever owned, despite it not being insulated.

Also fyi, I'm pretty sure this is a Valstarino-wide issue, but despite never being worn, the buttons are slightly loose.

View attachment 2169115
Final Price drop, 425 shipped. Brand new w/o tags special edition Valstarino in Charcoal lamb suede. More pics in original post

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prostadineonline