• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Putting a feeler out: anybody interested in a 48 Valstar vest (suede + shearling variety from I'm assuming FW22)?

Got sent the wrong size, so waiting word back on a return, but otherwise happy to sell (at cost) here if anybody is keen.

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lighting my intermittent WTB beacon for

valstar black clint tag size 56
norwegian rain bumfreezer tag size XXL

and adding

document patch pocket jacket tag size XL in the ca. brisbane moss flannel fw21 ketchup red

~

Last edited:

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lighting my intermittent WTB beacon for

valstar black clint tag size 56
norwegian rain bumfreezer tag size XXL

and adding

document patch pocket jacket tag size XL in the ca. brisbane moss flannel fw21 ketchup red

~
What color is the bum freezer and what’s the p2p?

Pb924

Reaction score
Bumping this with a price drop to $625 - maybe a few extra pics and some copy will help…

Amazing jacket, amazingly still available! Widely considered to be a favorite NMWA item from the entire 10 year catalog, appropriately carved into the Mt Rushmore of NMWA outerwear. Black colorway may be underrated, but so, so good. Really special stuff. Size 50, the second best size. Great condition - I don’t have big biceps, so you don’t even have to worry about the seams! Said to make you run faster, jump higher, and feel better. Just picture this: you’re walking down the street, and someone calls out “yo! Nice jacket!!” And you can be all like “oh - thanks.” Sounds pretty great, right? But wait, there’s more! If you act now, we’ll even take care of the shipping. And don’t forget, you’re covered by the AP Bulletin 7-day money-back guarantee. If you’re unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return your Clint for a full refund up to 7 days after purchase (less shipping and handling fees). What do you have to lose!? All together now - don’t sleep!

Up on the ‘bay now too - somebody buy this from me before some rando who won’t appreciate it
I’m still looking to trade my brown size 48 Clint for a size 50 in black or brown.

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What color is the bum freezer and what’s the p2p?

my wtb - apologies for my oblique phrasing (my calling card).

mrthanh

Reaction score
Valstar size 50 325$ shipped
Drakes Scarf 200$ shipped.
Both ship from Hanoi, Vietnam. Payment via PP G&S. Tks all!
Up up

Attachments

• IMG_1096.jpeg
    IMG_1096.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0386.jpeg
    IMG_0386.jpeg
    284.4 KB · Views: 80

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Putting a feeler out: anybody interested in a 48 Valstar vest (suede + shearling variety from I'm assuming FW22)?

Got sent the wrong size, so waiting word back on a return, but otherwise happy to sell (at cost) here if anybody is keen.
Get it on sale?

SocialSculptures

Reaction score
Bumping and dropping these two pieces:

Valstarino - $750 OBO

James Grose - $900 OBO

Valstar.jpg

James Grose Edits-1.jpg

vespertiliovir

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bumping these listings — open to offers.

Selling a bunch of stuff that I don’t wear anymore. Prices include CONUS shipping. Open to offers.

1. Off white linen-cotton Rotas — size 48, hemmed to a 29.5 inch inseam with a 1.75 inch cuff. $125.

2. Indigo BBJ single-pleat pants — size 3, has both a drawstring and belt loops, inseam is about 27 inches with a 1.5 inch fake cuff. $100

3. BBJ cherry blossoms camp shirt — size 3. $150

4. Jamieson’s charcoal Shetland — size 42. $75

5. Inis meain ivory wool/alpaca turtleneck — size medium. $200 SOLD

5. Heschung thuyas — size 7. $150 SOLD

6. This one’s NMWA adjacent — 18 East hemp sweater (from a very early drop) — size medium. $100

Sorry, one more I forgot: Kimber Ripley size 52. $150.

View attachment 2066915

mrthanh

Reaction score
300$ for Valstar size 50, 200$ for scarf shipped from Hanoi, Vietnam payment via PP G&S. Tks all

Attachments

• IMG_1096.jpeg
    IMG_1096.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0386.jpeg
    IMG_0386.jpeg
    284.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EIDOS Indigo Henley, Large

Clearing out the closet. Henley sweatshirt. I think from NY Blues? Button placket and cuffs. Fits L (tag XL). 21” p2p. 29.5” back length. Really good staple piece. Excellent condition. Worn < 5 times.

$50 shipped SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_5406.jpeg
    IMG_5406.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5407.jpeg
    IMG_5407.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5408.jpeg
    IMG_5408.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_5410.jpeg