• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thefastlife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i feel like the v-neck t-shirts fit larger this season. bought xl's last season that fit great. this season they're huge.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought larges this season that fit way smaller then larges from a few seasons ago, but it seems that uniqlo change the fit of their stuff all the time, from season to season.

I got three pairs of the skinny jeans, two pairs of the leggings jeans, which IMO aren't leggings and more like comfort denim, two denim shirts and a chambray shirt and a bunch of new t's and underwear.

Probably will get some linen too if it goes in sale

Uniqlo has ruined clothing for me, its way too good

JanC

Reaction score
How do the leggings fit compared to their slim fit?

Picked up some of the linen blend pocket tees this weekend. They're good for the price. Interested to see how they age, though.

TDU215

Reaction score
Any experience with the polos, specifically the cutaway and buttondown collar polos? Look pretty good.

Bortelli

Reaction score
I understand that the tapered sweatpants with a ribbed cuff are sold out, I just wanted to know what the fit is like?

null0x

Reaction score
To me, they feel looser in the hip and thigh than the slim fit jeans.

Last edited:

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My Uniqlo tees from this year fit a little smaller than my Uniqlo tees from last year.

It turns out there are two versions. Supima (a smoother cotton) and Premium.

The Supimas run smaller than the premiums (more so for crewnecks). I ended up staying true to size XS on the v-necks since they could easily be stretched out.

The Supimas are also tagless which is a great thing.

One reviewer said the premiums feel rougher on the skin than the supimas but I can't tell the difference.

I also ended up buying 3 cotton supima polo shirts. They look and feel fantastic. No need to spend $40 or $50 at jcrew for a cotton polo shirt.

Bought 1 cotton/linen pocket tee in wine color and it feels good. I was at 3 uniqlos in manhattan and the t-shirts were selling a alot especially white v-necks. Those always seem to sell out first and hard to find at stores and online for weeks.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads