• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AHShadow

Reaction score
Is the +J collection US sized or Asia sized? I'm a xs in their oxfords and I'm wondering what to get for the suit + military parka.

airblaster503

Reaction score
My understanding is that previous seasons it has been US size to start but as they get more in stock it changes over to Japanese sizing.

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whatever doesn't sell in japan, they ship it over to the u.s

we are having another snow storm tomorrow. I can't think of spring jackets right now.

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ mellow has a point. It seems the good +J stuff is in the store for only a few weeks. After that, it's just random crap.

I'm hating this NYC winter, but I need a spring jacket when the time comes.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by coldforge
Never bought an Oxford, but I can happily rock a S or even a XS in their flannel, while an S in the long sleeve t clings to me like oil on a Kentish goose.

Originally Posted by ClambakeSkate
I wear size XS in the Oxfords and Flannels, but more comfortable in S for the few knit pieces I have from them (s/s tees, crewneck sweatshirts). I could probably get away with an XS but do not want to look like a douche.

Cheers - sounds like an Oxford in usual size but size up for the Ts. I don't want to be boldly displaying my moobs ermm I mean pecs...
blush.gif

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got a mob of gray **** (chinos, oxford, sweatshirt) from there. Oxford fits like ass around the waist but I'm taking it apart anyway. Wish they had some "slim fit" stuff though.

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SPK
Anyone check out the new stuff yet?

People jumped at those cotton twill parkas really quickly, justifiably so.

I was pissed that the web said 8AM launch, but the manager made us wait until 10AM to get into the +J section.

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cotton twill (one with lots of pockets, etc.) - Khaki, Beige, Dark Brown, Black
Other parka - Black

There was no blue parka.

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
k uniqlo proxy tmrw im getting stuff for:

airblaster503
+ theorem
eternaldrake
jaychiz

if you want a proxy please email exactly what you want to: maxexactly at gmail, and PM me for details and paypal info to leave a small deposit.

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A little disappointed with the collection. Jackets are nice but not really worth the price. Would get it if they go on sales. However, the cropped pants are my favorite.
5391217597_f4721b7b31_z.jpg
5391217069_5f148892e8_z.jpg

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by max-t
k uniqlo proxy tmrw im getting stuff for:

airblaster503
+ theorem
eternaldrake
jaychiz

if you want a proxy please email exactly what you want to: maxexactly at gmail, and PM me for details and paypal info to leave a small deposit.

woot woot!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads