• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eupfhoria

Reaction score
can anyone comment on the +J Wool Coat? Am thinking of going with an S from the measurements on UK site, but the shoulder size has me doubting this: says it's 17.5", which seems like it will be kinda tight for me.

I wear size S +J shirts, which are all around 17" shoulders, but wouldn't I want the coat a little bigger? Then again, I got a +J sweater in medium, and the sleeves are too long, etc.

**** is confusing me, and I want to get the right size without having to deal with returns or any BS. Thanks if anyone can help

89andy

Reaction score
Oh yeah, do shirts from JP and US correspond exactly one size difference? Because it seemed that way for everything but then I checked the flannel shirts and it seems everything is one size difference except the sleeves on the JP uniqlo is considerably shorter. Just measured differently?

airblaster503

Reaction score

Oh yeah, do shirts from JP and US correspond exactly one size difference? Because it seemed that way for everything but then I checked the flannel shirts and it seems everything is one size difference except the sleeves on the JP uniqlo is considerably shorter. Just measured differently?

Sleeves are shorter, other measurements should be the same when going one size up.

89andy

Reaction score
So I'm looking at uniqlo shirts, and it seems like the sizing is kinda whack. Seems like an XS is what I need, even though I'm usually a small/medium on other brands. What do you guys wear?

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So I'm looking at uniqlo shirts, and it seems like the sizing is kinda whack. Seems like an XS is what I need, even though I'm usually a small/medium on other brands. What do you guys wear?

XS in Uniqlo, small in stuff like Gitman/Boo

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
My proxy ***** on suddenlee.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads