• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rikod

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

New shoes arrived. Thanks to kolecho!
Based on the G&G's Warwick.
New Peter last, mid-brown suede, double-to-single sole with the bevelling, light/natural edgetrim, metal toe-tips

I like the sole edge treatment. Otherwise :(

I like it a lot, the new peter last looks much better in person and in the feet than in photos IMO.

PiedBeau

Reaction score
Is this really mid brown suede ? It looks a lot lighter than the other mid brown suede i've seen before.
Otherwise, nice !

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Fantastic shoes right there Slewfoot- added bonus that spills show less on the darker suede. Been lusting after the classic Oxblood since Will's pics of his 'the perfect shoe'- F single sole Alt Englisch in Oxblood
Always loved this style congrats wear in good health.

Lo Zingaro

Reaction score
Ordered a pair from Vass itself just a week ago; Old English II last F 6125 Cognac. I'm 10.5 F with EG 888 and i ordered a 10 F for this shoe, they said it will fit good... I hope so.
I am waiting for the shoes to be completed! It's a long wait until April....

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

banis, gorgeous shoes! It's surprising how much the colour of edge dressing changes the overall look of any pair.

Absolutely - excellent call by him.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

Slewfoot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That it is. Been pondering a new pair of saddles for a while now ever since I sold my monks on the U-last.

One thing to note with Vass high boots, the laces are pretty thin and will likely tear due to the metal speed laces. Not a bad idea to invest in a thicker pair of laces from a cobbler. I also just think they look a bit better with a boot.

Slewfoot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is it just the photo, or does the vamp of the right boot match the upper of the left, and vice versa?

That's fun, funky shell for ya! I'm sure it's slightly like that IRL, but just enhanced by the photo.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads