• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The TORONTO Styleforum meet and greet – October 23rd, 7pm at Nicolas menswear

steezy

Reaction score
I couldn't make it because of work, but thanks for the invitation, and I hope everyone had a good time. Thanks again to M.C. for organizing it.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

post pics!  I wanna see what I missed!  :)
will this becomee a monthly thing? 

Will check if I got any good pics...
Probably no monthly, but I'll set something up again in a few months. It takes a few days to get it all organized so just depends when I have time.

Just in from meetings. Hope it was a good night!

It was good, around 25 guys and gals I think. Was expecting closer to 40-50 but had a few last minute cancellations. We'll do it again sometimes.

I couldn't make it because of work, but thanks for the invitation, and I hope everyone had a good time. Thanks again to M.C. for organizing it.

No prob! See you at the next one!

TheHogtownRake

Reaction score
Just a late reply to say how great it was to meet some of you folks in person and talk "shop". Now, we need more excuses to meet up!

AssassunSB

Reaction score
Hey sorry, I haven't logged in here for over a week. I would've loved to come out though, hopefully this happens again soon.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Just a late reply to say how great it was to meet some of you folks in person and talk "shop". Now, we need more excuses to meet up!

Hey, great chatting with you and the gang, thanks for coming out!

Hey sorry, I haven't logged in here for over a week. I would've loved to come out though, hopefully this happens again soon.

Ah, that's a shame. Feel free to PM me an email address and I'll send you a direct message along with the other peeps next time we do this.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
By the way, I almost forgot to take pictures so I literally only snapped a few right at the end of the night but here's a little idea of what it was all about:

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
you'll have to ask her boyfriend :satisfied:

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
haaa nice try. Not mine, she's not in the pics :embar:

Syl

Reaction score
Thanks for the invite. I don't log on here too much nowerdays but if I see this in time next time, I'll drop by.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I can work on putting together another one of these. Probably in the next month or two once the weather in nicer.

I'm open to suggestions for location. Could be anything from a nice bar/restaurant patio to a particular retail store to host us. Keep in mind it's a mix of MC and SW&D so needs to work for both groups.

Tao, message me with your email address and I'll add you to the list directly.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can work on putting together another one of these. Probably in the next month or two once the weather in nicer.

I'm open to suggestions for location. Could be anything from a nice bar/restaurant patio to a particular retail store to host us. Keep in mind it's a mix of MC and SW&D so needs to work for both groups.

Tao, message me with your email address and I'll add you to the list directly.

How about a meet up in may?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads