• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The "things you can't believe you just saw" thread...

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

WTF? to what GDL saw.

My jaw dropped for 5 seconds. people around, security guards in the lobby... was the impulse that strong?

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Once was at a bar and a woman in her 30's walked in. She was missing an arm which was a little odd. The really odd part was she had a fresh bandage on her stub. The bandage also had a little body goo seeping through. She sat down and had a drink with some dude. WTF!!!!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WTF? to what GDL saw.

My jaw dropped for 5 seconds. people around, security guards in the lobby... was the impulse that strong?

Probs combo of desire, opportunity and adrenaline rush.

Did he also have a mirror taped to the top of his shoe?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
back in high school I saw a kid climb the railing of the deck we were on and jumped down to the football field which is about 8 feet down. his foot hit the railing or something when he jumped so he went down head first and I saw the kid lying on the field, his arm's stretched out and on the inside of his left elbow a big part of his bone tore through the skin and is sticking out.

think about 10 years ago, I entered a mall and almost got hit by this kid who was running wildly... after a few minutes I heard a loud crash. the same kid ran through a glass door. I tried to do first-aid, and when I knelt down I saw glass scooped out most of one of the kid's knee and I could see the cartilage and bone and some muscles hanging out.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

back in high school I saw a kid climb the railing of the deck we were on and jumped down to the football field which is about 8 feet down. his foot hit the railing or something when he jumped so he went down head first and I saw the kid lying on the field, his arm's stretched out and on the inside of his left elbow a big part of his bone tore through the skin and is sticking out.

think about 10 years ago, I entered a mall and almost got hit by this kid who was running wildly... after a few minutes I heard a loud crash. the same kid ran through a glass door. I tried to do first-aid, and when I knelt down I saw glass scooped out most of one of the kid's knee and I could see the cartilage and bone and some muscles hanging out.

This reminds me of the time I fractured my right femur and the bone was sticking out through the muscle. It stung like you would not believe.

plei89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
^ What is going on below her navel?

plei89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably from a closed naval piercing. Either that or he's a man with a happy trail, trying to show off his new boob job :crackup:

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I was in a banquet, and in one of those waiter stations tucked in a corner I saw a server grab a pitcher of cold water they serve the guests and drank straight from it.

had a late dinner in chinatown once, and when the server put down the plate of chicken in front of us, I saw what I thought was black specks of dust under the chicken, then they started moving and running away. motherfucker served us chicken with baby cockroaches... to top it off, I complained to the server and he just grabs another plate from the next table, puts the chicken on it and puts it down on our table again.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
hello dump truck for breast cancer awareness?
2093602200043813381S600x600Q85.jpg

plei89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was in a banquet, and in one of those waiter stations tucked in a corner I saw a server grab a pitcher of cold water they serve the guests and drank straight from it.
had a late dinner in chinatown once, and when the server put down the plate of chicken in front of us, I saw what I thought was black specks of dust under the chicken, then they started moving and running away. motherfucker served us chicken with baby cockroaches... to top it off, I complained to the server and he just grabs another plate from the next table, puts the chicken on it and puts it down on our table again.

Where was this?

I had a similar experience at a Thai Restaurant. After finishing our appetizers, my date began to eat her entree and saw a cockroach in her food. We complained to the waiter, and she acted like it's no big deal. Not once did they apologize — they just took back the plate and attempted to remake another one. We said that we didn't want a replacement and told them we will not be eating here. They had the audacity to say "it's okay, no need to pay." I thought "No ****!"

Last edited:

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Turned on the DVR lasst night to finally get a look at the Spain v. France. Stadium is buzzing, antional anthems, etc. Eruo quarter final, whislte blows, the crowd roars as the game begins. Then the camera focuses in and I see half a dozen 20-something men, probably in the fourth row, all looking @ their f#cking phones! :facepalm:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
acids story reminded me of the time when i was about 12, and was playing baseball one summer with a bunch of friends. the ball ended up on the roof of the building we were playing near. so this one kid climbs up to get the ball. no problems.

but on his way down, he caught his foot in a crevice, and he tumbled over head first. the weight of his body falling dislodged his foot and he feel head first on concrete. we thought he was dead. thankfully he was alive. minor concussion i think, but was ok.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads