• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Wine Thread

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
I've never seen Sea Smoke at a restaurant for more than $200.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cary Grant
Pick three:

any of the Gaja in the middle of the page, preferably from the 90's. They'll still be very young, but the prices are very competitive if this is a restaurant.

The Penfolds Grange is also intriguing me. WAY different style from the Gaja, but perhaps this is a good thing.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gomestar
The Penfolds Grange is also intriguing me. WAY different style from the Gaja, but perhaps this is a good thing.

Never had that, really want to try.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pick three:

4ZbA.png

LOL They charge all that cash for Chalone and they can't even spell Monterey right!
laugh.gif

coolpapa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gomestar
any of the Gaja in the middle of the page, preferably from the 90's. They'll still be very young, but the prices are very competitive if this is a restaurant.

+1

Also, the 02 Shafer Hillside Select is awesome and this is a good price if this is a restaurant list.

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the thoughts, guys. One of the Gaja's will certainly be there and probably Shafer given one of the guest's personal likes.

This is a restaurant, yes. I love Brunello so my eyes go there quickly but I am so biased towards eyetals...

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I pointed it out. The writer is not English speaking native and a small staff. Mistakes happen to the best of them.

Oh tell me about it...I'm one of the worst violators when it comes to typos like that
peepwall[1].gif
often happens when I'm writing and posting too fast. I just thought it sort of funny/ironic given the context
smile.gif

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
And your point is?

Order more than one!

coolpapa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2009 Rivers Marie Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir. At $25, this wine is a steal. Soaring nose, cherries, cola, orange zest. Beautiful fruit with out being over the top. Aromatic, with acid and backbone, just wonderful. I wish I had a case.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Had three Oregon Pinots last night, one made by Sotor but can't remember the bottling, one by Bethyl Heights, and the Domaine Serene Evanstaad. That last is a good wine, very Burgundian. We also had a bottle of Peju, 05. Paired that with a really nicely fired fillet and duck fat fries.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads