• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

CarterH

Reaction score
WTS:

Scuffed/Marbled Shell Cordovan Service Boots in Color 8 and Black, 1035 last, size 8.5

For more info on this makeup please see Viberg's blog post here: https://viberg.com/blogs/journal/service-boots-scuffed-shell-cordovan

Very sad to move these as they're grails for me but I'm accepting the fact that I'm a size 9.

There's some superficial scratching on both pairs, one of the black boots has a ding in the toe but both pairs are in great shape. Black pair has been worn a bit more than the color 8

$850 shipped CONUS OBO for the black pair and $950 shipped CONUS OBO for the color 8. I have the original box for the black pair

Any questions feel free to reach out!

Both sold

mrallen999

Reaction score
Listing Viberg 310 Bison’s in size 8.5. Original box, extra laces, boot cream and boot bags. I bought these directly from viberg.com.

Beautiful boots. I’ve only worn them a handful of times.
I recently grabbed another vintage pair of 310’s with a different stacked heel and a captoe. 2 pairs of 310’s is just too much redundancy for me.

Looking for 400 shipped in the US.
Still available? Thx.

pressgo

Reaction score
Maker/Model: NEW Viberg 310 Rowdy Dachshund

Size: 8.5E

Last: 310 Last

Leather: Rowdy Dachshund

Sole: Dainite

Price: $645 Shipped and Insured

Wears/Condition: Bought New. Tried on carpet for about half an hour.

Notes: will come with original box and everything else they came with.

IMG_3332.jpg
IMG_3333.jpg
IMG_3334.jpg
IMG_3335.jpg
IMG_3336.jpg
IMG_3337.jpg
IMG_3338.jpg
IMG_3340.jpg
IMG_3341.jpg
IMG_3343.jpg

tertbutyl

Reaction score
My new goal -- one in, two out :)

Selling:
Chicago Tan Latigo Scout Boots
Size 9, 2030 last
Released circa 2013
Worn <5x by me, also relatively unworn by previous owner
These are a bit catch & release. I picked them up here in January and they never got into my rotation
$450 shipped CONUS

Navy Oiled Calf Slippers from sample sale
Size 8, 2010 last
Worn <10x

SOLD

Last edited:

tertbutyl

Reaction score
My new goal -- one in, two out :)

Selling:
Chicago Tan Latigo Scout Boots
Size 9, 2030 last
Released circa 2013
Worn <5x by me, also relatively unworn by previous owner
These are a bit catch & release. I picked them up here in January and they never got into my rotation
$450 shipped CONUS

Navy Oiled Calf Slippers from sample sale
Size 8, 2010 last
Worn <10x

SOLD

Navy oiled calf slippers sold

CM21VE

Reaction score
Selling the following:

Viberg Maryam Toscanello Horsebutt Cap Toe
Size 11

I bought these thinking the size 11 would be fine, I am a 10.5 in Viberg sizing. I just really liked the boots and gave them a try, unfortunately for me they are a bit to big! The boots are in excellent used condition and have shell in the vamp. There is one small mark on the right cap toe as shown in photos. Box and bags included, only laces are the ones shown.

$435 shipped conus.

View attachment 1929801 View attachment 1929803 View attachment 1929805 View attachment 1929807 View attachment 1929809 View attachment 1929811
Still for sale.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members