• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

pressgo

Reaction score
Maker/Model: Viberg 2030

Size: 8EE

Leather: Maryam Toscanello horsebutt TPR

Sole: ridgeway

Price: $665 shipped and insured CONUS

Wears/Condition: NEW tried on at home for about 40 min

MORE Images: images

Notes: will come with box and boot covers.

E251CEF9-0906-42DB-A788-742613424877.jpeg

———————————-

Maker/Model: Viberg 2020

Size: 8.5

Leather: Toasted Coconut Dublin

Sole: Dainite

Price: $625 shipped and insured CONUS

Wears/Condition: 1 wear so like new.

MORE Images: images

Notes: will come with box and boot covers.

B77114FB-87DD-4EA1-A8EC-D1917EC7632C.jpeg

kelpqq

Reaction score
Viberg X Palmer Trading Company 145 Oxford. Black waxed flesh, unstructured, stitched down 2030? Size 8.5. like new condition, minor wear on the sole but no wear to the upper. Nice and hefty weighting in at 2 lbs for each shoe. they are just not my style. 425 shipped.

I also have their boot if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

tertbutyl

Reaction score
Viberg X Palmer Trading Company 145 Oxford. Black waxed flesh, unstructured, stitched down 2030? Size 8.5. like new condition, minor wear on the sole but no wear to the upper. Nice and hefty weighting in at 2 lbs for each shoe. they are just not my style. 425 shipped.

I also have their boot if anyone is interested.

What size do you have in the boot?

jt2gt

Reaction score
Classic plain toe. 7.5 horween burned oak Dublin. First quality. stitching and leather on these is on point. Favorite ridgeway sole. Hardly worn. Box and bags included. $485 shipped. no trades.
Droppin price on this. If 7.5 is your size you will love these. Box, bags, polish. $425.

danadd94

Reaction score
Open to offers in general!

Viberg dark brown shinki size 7.5EE on 2030. Incredible pair. Never worn and brand new from the .com. Looking for $815 shipped

Iron boots devil dogs in d'annonay rosewood pebbled calf size 8E. Looking to sell for $625 shipped. The taper in this last is just a bit too aggressive for my wide toe box and my pair in 8.5D fit me better. I've only worn them about 5 times.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couple size 8 color 4 shells were up, how about any 9s :rotflmao:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics