• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayxlui

Reaction score

i know it may not be some of yalls cup of tea, but found a rugby by ralph lauren 3 button tan blazer in goodwill. i thought Rugby was a pretty cool company except for all the skull and bones crap. i think this sold for about 198$ new but only paid 6.25$! gonna have it dry cleaned and add it to my closet. not for sale
Rugby tailored stuff is pretty good imo. I've got a Rugby tux made by Caruso

runyourchain

Reaction score
No. Send it to me.

Flip it over and take a pic so we can actually see the belt.

Great find.

Should I be as excited as I am about this? Pierre Balmain Crocodile belt made in france

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Last edited:

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Painful to leave a Sulka and sick Robert Talbott paisley bow tie because of condition issues.

Peter Blair marlin tie.

NOS Orvis tan moleskins. 100% cotton. Made in USA. Unhemmed. 38 waist. I was looking for tan moleskins for F/W 2013, but never got around to purchasing them. Really wished these fit.

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
finds for today.

50R Southwick tweed. Available.

46L Hickey Freeman 100% silk SC. Available.

46L Hickey Freeman bespoke SC. No material tag but feels like a linen blend. Available.

46L Samuelsohn linen/silk blend. Available.

Florsheim Imperial two-tone brogued tassels? I have no idea. Amazing condition, though. Size 9.5D. Available.

Cherry pop for me. Helmut Lang l/s shirt. Size 50. Fits me. N/A

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That Zabel signed jersey is awesome!

Looks like a promo for an event or ride. Would have been even more awesome if it was a team jersey!

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why was I born? Will I ever amount to anything? How do they make baby carrots? If they just cut them from big carrots, doesn't that waste a bunch of carrot scraps? They must use those for salads. Do square watermelons taste different or just look different? Probably the latter. Is that a mole or something I should be worried about? I'm young; probably the former. Wait, did I use "former" and "latter" correctly? Yeah, yeah I did. I like chicken more than I like turkey, but both are pretty great. Why am I thinking about food so much? Ah, it's lunchtime. What should I do with my life? Will I be okay? I need to relax, be less self-centered. Woah, look at those boobs! I wish I could stay home and watch Netflix instead of take this exam today. Where did I put my wallet? Wait, what was I going to say? I'm drawing a blank.

You just reminded me of that classic Bugs Bunny cartoon where a log is whittled down into a single toothpick.

aglose

Reaction score
Finds for the day, TM Lewin shirt 16 33 and Orvis 40R Cord vest:
Not pictured: Zanella Unicorns with some mad yellowing, any advice on how to get that out? Oxyclean?
And a LL Bean 100% Cashmere for the winter, NO CASHMERE LEFT BEHIND!

EDIT: all available

Last edited:

hbkshin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some of the better ties I found today

Ike Behar, RT BOC, Made by Hand Culwell & Sons, Breuer, Isaia 7 fold, Breuer, Hickey Freeman

The one you all probably actually care about Isaia 7 fold - I don't think it's Grenadine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads