• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

330CK

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
GODDAMN there have been some insane things found recently. Didn't have much time this past week to go out, but found a few cool items anyhow.

PRL tweed for myself. Found this in a hopelessly unorganized Marshalls, that usually loses tags on marked down items and then re-tags them with their original marked price, causing me to wait 6 months to a year for some items to finally be marked down to something reasonable. Well, this time it worked in my favor because they mistakenly marked this down to $40. :slayer:
IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

Don't normally pick up Mani, but it was trim and the pattern was good. Will probably never wear it.
IMG_0879.jpg

This was timely. Was literally just about to buy a Gloverall or similar off eBay, then I found this. I can find nothing about George Key on the interweb. Seems to be good quality: real horn buttons, real leather, made in England. Cool blackwatch lining.
IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

SPOO
(probably another worthless piece, but at these prices who can pass?)
IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

Some eBay bs
IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

Oh, and then there's this...
IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg
Of course not thrifted, but did pick it up at a price that stands to get me a pretty good profit.

Last edited:

rayxlui

Reaction score

GODDAMN there have been some insane things found recently. Didn't have much time this past week to go out, but found a few cool items anyhow.
PRL tweed for myself. Found this in a hopelessly unorganized Marshalls, that usually loses tags on marked down items and then re-tags them with their original marked price, causing me to wait 6 months to a year for some items to finally be marked down to something reasonable. Well, this
Oh, and then there's this...
IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

Of course not thrifted, but did pick it up at a price that stands to get me a pretty good profit.
da fuq.

jamiebryant

Reaction score
And then, there was this bad boy. This I had to pick up.

Wait, what's that.

Oh hai. Wasn't kidding when I said I picked up a YSL.

Totally worth the 40 bucks.
Ugh, That ****'s sick. I have yet to find some Rive Gauche in the wild!

Finally, the GOOD Yves Saint Laurent **** shows up on the board.

Klobber

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Evil Abed

Reaction score

:lol:
Pretty cool find. All I can say is "Bring out the gimp....."

The gimp's sleeping...

That yellow GV = Italian Dick Tracy, right in time for Halloween.

Wes, those Trickers are superb.

TheWGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hit two stores today... two stores yesterday. Nada at all yesterday - left a Vineyard Vines Murray Shirt due to yellow collar - they don't sell high enough to be worth the risk it won't come out (it was marked up). Ah,w ell.

Today, though, went better:

The mundane... super-recent BB supima cotton sweater, M, available
2012-10-06_00-49-22_45.jpg

About time I found a nice one of these... no remote included though, I'll have to try and call up the company and see if I can get one
2012-10-06_00-48-36_454.jpg

BAM! POW! Now if I could find a Power Glove... no, really, probably keeping this, but tempted to sell it because the box apparently makes it worth something (it looks like it's never been used, though the game isn't included)
2012-10-06_00-48-57_86.jpg

And the really sickening stuff:
Tivo Series 3... lifetime. 8.99. Worth something like 300 bucks. Seems to be working thus far, have it going through guided setup now. Probably going to sell this one because I already have Premieres with lifetime, but man, who just donates that?!

2012-10-06_00-48-16_966.jpg

Clothes-wise, I saw a sweet Neiman Marcus cashmere sweater with about 20 holes and a few other leftovers that looked like maybe there was a good donation but a flipper had been through. Will have to try to step it up a bit given the time of year!

Klobber

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

BAM! POW! Now if I could find a Power Glove... no, really, probably keeping this, but tempted to sell it because the box apparently makes it worth something (it looks like it's never been used, though the game isn't included)
2012-10-06_00-48-57_86.jpg

That takes me back a bit. I was one of the stupid kids that owned a Power Glove. That contraption made games impossible. As for the pad, I recall a friend having that one....

I imagine that old skool games and accessories are quite collectable. A friend of mine collects that stuff and flips as well, I remember him telling me he made $5K on a game cart from that early 90's console called the Neo Geo.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Alfred001

Reaction score
Has anyone got a windbreaker like this to sell in size 36-40. I'm looking for a light color and any brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads