• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did I ever tell you about the time I hung out with Ron Jeremy at 4am in a diner in Long Island, drunk as hell? He signed "rock out with ********* out" on my shirt.

Damned if I know where that is now.

He seems like an interesting dude, and smart as hell but tells terrible jokes. I'd hang out with him any time just for the banter.

I wish I still had my Beastie Boys "Get Off *******" t-shirt from the License To Ill tour...wasn't signed (it was a black shirt), but I remember the merch table guy saying something like "you're buying that? no one has been buying those" so to find one now has to be rare as hen's teeth.

Fashionablemale

Reaction score

He seems like an interesting dude, and smart as hell but tells terrible jokes.  I'd hang out with him any time just for the banter.

I wish I still had my Beastie Boys "Get Off *******" t-shirt from the License To Ill tour...wasn't signed (it was a black shirt), but I remember the merch table guy saying something like "you're buying that?  no one has been buying those"  so to find one now has to be rare as hen's teeth. 

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I return...

And I found this again. N (old?) with tag, XL.

Think I gave the last one to PLaydice. Anyone knows the age, please let me know...

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This thing is much cooler than it appears in pics, it's a ribbed knit wool, peak lapels, unlined, and recent.

This is the grail Oxxford for its owner Spencer Hays

Thanks to @Fueco I know to list this as 'vintage'

Canyon

Reaction score
Not sure if these were great pick ups or not. Brioni looks older and maybe orphan pants. Polo is something I'd wear if it doesn't sell.

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That polo is money. Good pickup.

dad2bandm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thrift finds tonight:

Brooks Brothers plaid flannel for me.

Size Large Arc'teryx.

Found 4 "new with tags" Robert Talbott short sleeve shirts ranging from size S to XL.
Couple fit me so may keep those ones. Being new I think they will do ok on the Bay.

I usually pass these up but this one is exceptionally clean and I'm about to do a home brew batch so this
will be a nice easy small batch solution instead of dragging the carboys around.

Happy thrifting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads