• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ The chronos are throwing me off a bit. Normally they are set deeper into the dial and with beveled edges. Lume looks a bit suspect as well, but there are so many variations it is hard to tell.

How does the case back look?

Last edited:

bpk1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like it's taken a serious salt bath lol

Almost certain its not legit.

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

aren't navitimers 3-6-9 config for chronos?

There are a lot of variations. This is one of them, but I missed one other thing. Generally there is no visible "seam" between the dial and the inner bezel. One other thing that I can't really tell from the pictures is if the pin that holds the hands is a different color than the hands (ie. Silver hands, black center pin) it is an easy way to guarantee that it's a fake.

bpk1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There are a lot of variations. This is one of them, but I missed one other thing. Generally there is no visible "seam" between the dial and the inner bezel. One other thing that I can't really tell from the pictures is if the pin that holds the hands is a different color than the hands (ie. Silver hands, black center pin) it is an easy way to guarantee that it's a fake.

Pin and hands are same color, both silver. But from the sounds of your last post it's no bueno which isn't a surprise. Wish there was an easy way for me to take off the back at home.

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Pin and hands are same color, both silver. But from the sounds of your last post it's no bueno which isn't a surprise. Wish there was an easy way for me to take off the back at home.

Yes unforunately. Also, I couldn't see it until I brightened my screen but serial no. 1111 is always fake. Looks like it was decently well made though. Wear that ****!!

bpk1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes unforunately. Also, I couldn't see it until I brightened my screen but serial no. 1111 is always fake. Looks like it was decently well made though. Wear that ****!!

Meh, it appears to be 7777 but either way you're right. Will need to take it in for a battery and get a replacement band - also not a big fan of fakes so it may get re-donated/given to a friend. Thanks for the info though!

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Meh, it appears to be 7777 but either way you're right. Will need to take it in for a battery and get a replacement band - also not a big fan of fakes so it may get re-donated/given to a friend. Thanks for the info though!

No problem man. Honestly, a lot of the Breitling fakes are pretty solid watches. A lot of them are made in Japan and are actually pretty decent pieces. Wish it had been real though for ya man :(

Last edited:

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just one item today
Kinda basic

thebuddahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Few things from the last few days of lunchbreak thrifting....

Gant oxford BD
Polo RL twill navy trousers
Adolfo Dominguez grey/black herringbone wool
G star raw by Marc newson indigo jeans (first selvedge :slayer:)

Not pictured (as in the wash getting a few spots out):
Hackett chinos
Polo RL cotton trousers (with side adjusters)

Last edited:

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score

i will not be satisfied as a spectator until i see inside the watch.
lurker[1].gif

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picture dump of some good stuff I picked up in the last 2 weeks.

Is this mainline

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads