• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJMcRibb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That feeling when you reunite a super 170s Brioni orphan only to find the pants have a slight drip on them :/

Oh well. Catch and release.
I sold a Brioni pinstriped orphan for about $110 several months ago.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That feeling when you reunite a super 170s Brioni orphan only to find the pants have a slight drip on them :/

Oh well. Catch and release.

Pants had a small rip? Still more than flippable. I would have picked it up for sure

Randomore

Reaction score

Pants had a small rip? Still more than flippable. I would have picked it up for sure

Had a small rip to go along with the "drip" the more I inspected the more I didn't like but if anyone wants to deal with it I can proxy. They were asking $40.

jamesmkeart

Reaction score
Yeah I've flipped orphans four major profit. Plus a re weave place might fix the pants and make it worth the hassle.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1970s signed serigraph, $1

IMG_3107_zpslv99vauq.jpg

Mart Stam 1970s made in Italy repro, $15. Bought this in LA and the leather got torn on the flight home. Might reupholster with Pendleton fabric...or just pitch it.

IMG_3125_zps1ygtgrhm.jpg

Can anyone recognize this maker? Italian brand that manufactures in Tunisia, looks like? Really nice moleskins in my size. Just curious.

IMG_3127_zpshp8wxo4r.jpg
IMG_3129_zpsjvnlej6s.jpg
IMG_3131_zps4jxgpmzs.jpg

Last edited:

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Nataku and other audiophiles

In the field and can get a Niles GXR2 multi zone receiver with Sirius for $25z ebay is all over the place. Looks to be in good condition, but I haven't powered it up and coulsn't test it if I did. Ehat do y'all think?

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thrift fit. Can't decide if I like the jacket or not.

RRL chore coat from @va230815
Neighborhood Japan flannel from @snackbandit
3sixteen sl-200x selvedge from @Koala-T
Red Wing chukkas from @aging in rhythm

white collar

Reaction score
Everything is 100% true thrift except two shirts which I mention, 90% came out of the same store over the course of two days. Total cost of everything pictured, $110.

Belvest 100% Cashmere

Belvest

Belvest

Belvest

Belvest with amazing solid black mother of pearl buttons.

Belvest DB Suit

san Remo, same quality

Bally

Ralph Lauren Black Label, Canali, Canali

Canali, Zegna, John Varvatos

His stuff seems to sell for a lot and is only available at his store in SoHo, no idea how it ended up in my area.

NWT Pendleton x2 from marshalls for $3.50 each

Brand New without tags

Denim dudes, no idea what these are, Levis 501 salvage with what looks like "pre rusted" buttons?

Thats all folks.

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everything is 100% true thrift except two shirts which I mention, 90% came out of the same store over the course of two days. Total cost of everything pictured, $110.

Belvest 100% Cashmere

Belvest

Belvest

Belvest

Belvest with amazing solid black mother of pearl buttons.

Belvest DB Suit

san Remo, same quality

Bally

Ralph Lauren Black Label, Canali, Canali

Canali, Zegna, John Varvatos

His stuff seems to sell for a lot and is only available at his store in SoHo, no idea how it ended up in my area.

NWT Pendleton x2 from marshalls for $3.50 each

Brand New without tags

Denim dudes, no idea what these are, Levis 501 salvage with what looks like "pre rusted" buttons?

Thats all folks.

Good **** there but the Levi's aren't selvedge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads