• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nope I meant what I said

Whoa.
lurker[1].gif
I'm Excited to see it!

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found a fuckin fake Cartier Tank yesterday, probably the biggest letdown I've had since Alfani changed their tags to look like Isaia

Takai

Reaction score
Also, anyone know anything about Zanella Leather jackets?

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven't had much time to thrift lately, but here's a few recent things I managed to score.
D.S Dundee wool herringbone with sheepskin collar belted jacket. We sold these at my old place of employment, retail was around $850 or so.

I'm thinking of changing my name to Bobby Been Had. This is probably one of the coolest Chinese made Polo pieces I've come across. Blaze orange corduroy/leather collar and pocket details, leather elbow patches, dual vent, neck latch and a ******* snap in quilted vest. Possibly available, though it fits me pretty well.

Minty Alden Cape Cod ptb's 9.5 B/D, available

Oxxford "honeycomb" navy hopsack blazer, 42 available.

PRL navy corduroy tie, perfect for fall. N/a Cant say I've ever come across a corduroy tie before.

Another fall winner, PRL ancient madder. N/A

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, anyone know anything about Zanella Leather jackets?
I know I already dibsed the mess out of that thing when you sent a pic.

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of unicorns.
Unicorns and trad.

Also, mad props to @vexco for a great trade that resulted in this.

Tried my hand at some street wear.

Alexander McQueen Asym jacket - trade, Vexco
Persol- true thrift
Missoni knit rainbow zig zag tee- underpriced consignment
AG black chinos-true thrift
Rudolf Dassler x Puma kicks- true thrift

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a huge shout out to two separate members.
First an amazing thank you to Jompso. As many of you saw I got thrifting lightning about a month back with the Kiton SC. Unfortunately it was not my size and also not exactly what I most wanted. As you know, turning one into the other is not as easy as it sounds. Well Jompso was one of the few who could make it happen and he did big time. Working with me to come to a mutual trade that was a win for each of us. I could not be happier and now I have received and have my first Kiton. But wait. If that was not enough he throws in an extra tie but not just any tie. A Brioni 100% cashmere. Now I don't know if maybe I had mentioned to him or it was just a fortuitous guess but at the moment I am working on my tie collection and since I only wear them once in a while, I have decided to collect solid color 100% cashmere ties. This is now tops in my collection. Here is the pic.

Jompso. My greatest thanks. You are truly a gentleman and have made me very happy. I look forward to trading with you in the future and hope everyone else will do this as well.
Now, second but not least a huge shout out to SPOO who I of course owe all my thrifting success to. When he recently thrifter the Bass "bean" boots I mentioned my possible interest and voila, today they arrived.

They fit great and are a welcome addition to my collection.
However, in one of those thrifting Karma coincidences it just so happens that at lunch today, just 4 hours before these arrived at my doorstep. I thrifter my first pair of bean boots.

As they are different heights, I have no problems keeping both pairs and in the space of a few hours, completed my bean boot wardrobe maybe forever. Or maybe I will find a pair of the low tops one day and complete the family.

SPOO and Jompso, thanks again for all you both do. I could not be happier and tomorrow I will go out and thrift some more hoping to get awesome stuff to send to you both.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sweet my Versace came today too oh and the Paul smith suits are wool/mohair and one wool/cashmere and the HF suit is 100% cotton

GMMcL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't really(never) cop Joseph Abboud but this was made in USA, silk/linen, dual vents and really nice. 42R.
I used to work for Abboud. I'll acknowledge that most of their stuff isn't cut or constructed well, though the Black label and the very odd regular label garment is. For example:
What I will say is: Their fabric selection was unbefuckinglievable. I knew their fabric buyer. In addition to knowing her ****, she was hot as BALLS.

Chotii

Reaction score
I have two words for today:

Mother Lode. If anybody is in the Seattle area, I recommend popping by the Lake City Way Value Village. I picked up the things I knew, left the things I wasn't sure about, and simply didn't have enough money to get some of the things I had a gut feeling about but wasn't *quite* sure. Men's coat section. Looks like somebody dumped an entire estate.

What I brought home (pictures to follow in a separate post, but I HAVE to say!)

2 vintage, ultra heavy, lined, hip-length Woolrich men's coats, made in Woolrich PA.
Schott fringed leather western jacket
Orphaned Winter Tale Canali suit coat
NWT J Crew women's fulled wool long coat
Ozzy Ozbourne Affliction jeans, seriously trashed/thrashed/distressed
Quechua backpack

Too bad I was looking for a lever-action lockable Schlage G2 or above door handle. Didn't find anything even remotely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads