• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lawyers? I eat lawyers for breakfast :p

Wouldn't they be all gristley and bitter? If you like things pickled, many of the lawyers' I know would have some pretty pickled and potentially tasty livers.

FlorianQC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't they be all gristley and bitter? If you like things pickled, many of the lawyers' I know would have some pretty pickled and potentially tasty livers.
Oh sorry I was actually referring to eating female lawyers.

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These stories about how all the names came about are great! I like the history behind them.

Puerto Rican and Jewish, Spoo? That's an interesting combination. I have never met someone from Puerto Rico that wasn't extremely CATHOLIC. I mean extra super CATHOLIC.

We have a local doctor here in Wichita Pedro Murati. Apparently his family owns half of Puerto Rico.

Sorry to change the subject (I'm very random today), but can anyone authenticate this Louis Vuitton?

It appears well made on the exterior. It is MUCH better than every fake I have ever seen. But, the interior seems just a little cheap. It is the exact same size and shape as one my wife has that I know is real, but it is the classic Brown monogram.

I wasn't sure which details were important to authenticate it. So, here are a few:

Takai

Reaction score
Puerto Rican and Jewish, Spoo? That's an interesting combination. I have never met someone from Puerto Rico that wasn't extremely CATHOLIC. I mean extra super CATHOLIC.
One of my good friends, who is many many years my senior is actually originally from PR, and is the head of a small coven of witches.

My name came from my high school pen and paper RP days. We were playing a far east setting, and needed I needed a sir name for my character. So to good ol' Babelfish I went. When I looked up the word "darkness" or something edgy I cant remember, it came up with Takai. I went with it for years and years until one day I actually looked up the meaning, and found it to be expensive. Which ironically works well for now; talk about picking something out from the future.

I've used it as a username or part of one on a most of the forum sites I've been on since.

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Totally off topic question. BUT, I have come to trust this group's opinions. So,

Really, this is OFF TOPIC. Are you sure you want to unspoiler this?

Anybody do fantasy football?

I have the #1 pick. In 10 years in the same league, I have never had the #1. I have won the whole thing a few times, but I was #6, 10, and 5.

Our league is a PPR league and we give 6 pts to QB for Touchdowns. So, QB's are worth more than in many leagues. But, we do not give QB's points per completions. I have always tried to avoid taking a QB any sooner than 3rd or 4th round. But, I have never had the chance to get a top 4 QB. I am wondering if I should pull the trigger and take a QB with the #1 pick. I'm a little concerned about Rodgers, so I would probably take Luck. If you check the predictions on yahoo with our exact scoring system, Drew Brees is ranked #1, but only by a few points.

If I take a QB, I am not going to end up with a top 5 RB and maybe not a top 5 WR, because with the #1 pick, I won't pick again until #24 and #25.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Current super rich dude super haul status

3x Zilli shirts, 3x Reverse orphans, 7x trousers
6x Zilli suits, 17x Brioni suits, Valentino Suit
2x Brioni SC, Ricci SC, Versace SC - 5 orphans

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Totally off topic question. BUT, I have come to trust this group's opinions. So,

Really, this is OFF TOPIC. Are you sure you want to unspoiler this?

Anybody do fantasy football?

I have the #1 pick. In 10 years in the same league, I have never had the #1. I have won the whole thing a few times, but I was #6, 10, and 5.

Our league is a PPR league and we give 6 pts to QB for Touchdowns. So, QB's are worth more than in many leagues. But, we do not give QB's points per completions. I have always tried to avoid taking a QB any sooner than 3rd or 4th round. But, I have never had the chance to get a top 4 QB. I am wondering if I should pull the trigger and take a QB with the #1 pick. I'm a little concerned about Rodgers, so I would probably take Luck. If you check the predictions on yahoo with our exact scoring system, Drew Brees is ranked #1, but only by a few points.

If I take a QB, I am not going to end up with a top 5 RB and maybe not a top 5 WR, because with the #1 pick, I won't pick again until #24 and #25.

Absolutely not. You take RB. I say this as someone who's been playing for 13 years and finished top 4 in 10 of those. The lack of stud RB's means you get your pick of the litter. There are QB's outside of the top 4 who will produce enough to matter: Rivers, Stafford, Matt Ryan, Eli Manning. The only time to take QB in the first round is if you pick later in the round.

@SpooPoker Just hip hop stuffs. Had friends who had placements on big albums(Ice Cube Raw Footage album, etc) but not myself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads