• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone else jacked for winter to come around? Can't wait to start layering and all dat. Picking up so many sweaters I don't know what to do with. Bring it winter. 

I am not looking forward to the cold and the snow but am also catching myself eyeing my jackets, sweaters and jeans in the closet. I'm getting sick of dressing like a slob. :)

My standard summertime wear ( high temp above 70) is t-shirt, shorts and sandals.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can tolerate winter just fine, even recent winters when we've not infrequently had 0 degree temps and double-digit-below windchills.

Summer is absolutely effing miserable. I hate it. I would take a month of 20-degree days to avoid a week of 90-degree days.

I agree and this is why we are eventually leaving Florida.

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I mean while it's cold outside, they keep it hot as F in the hospital, so I have to dress accordingly; wearing polos in the winter is common haha
You're a med student too?

(err or resident/whathaveyou)

Last edited:

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're a med student too?

(err or resident/whathaveyou)
Nope, I'm a glorified secretary. Recent title change to "Admin Assistant". It was one of those, I have to take this spot for a year, or I'll be stuck forever type deals.

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nope, I'm a glorified secretary. Recent title change to "Admin Assistant". It was one of those, I have to take this spot for a year, or I'll be stuck forever type deals.

Eh, no shame in that!

The hospitals I've worked in have always been freezing. Especially the ORs...

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Whenever I'm doing an all-day thrift-a-thon, I try to thrift music for that day. That CD haul is my dream but I usually end up with like some terrible pop-punk or ska thing I vaguely remember from 1997.

I also bought my (first) Zappa cd at the thrift the other day. Double album: "Over Nite Sensation/Apostrophe(')".

noob15

Reaction score
The 80s called today. I have no idea why I bought this, but thought you guys would enjoy it.

turkey_sandwich

Reaction score
I know there's a thread for this but just looking for quick advice on an eBay buyer that bailed due to a doctor's visit. They're in Norway, which raises a few bells... 1) I won't be able to send insured or tracked and 2) don't they have socialized (free) healthcare there? What happens if I open a claim with eBay? Is this likely to do anything aside from frustrate me?

Thanks for any insight!

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads