• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@DerekS @Takai interesting too is that the price went up. when i first saw it in donelson it was at $650, then they marked it up and it continued to sit and so they moved it as if somehow the people going to metroplex are willing to buy it hahahahaha

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You, sir, are a close second. 

You certainly could be on to something

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Haven't they done some modern indian head clothing? I know Rugby did one, maybe Polo. 

But yeah, if you left a 94 you done f'ed up badly.

Yeah, I left a Rugby one awhile back that was priced around $30. Looked like they only fetched $60.

wumpyfish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Long time lurker, first time poster. Check the bucket list, Gurkha shorts from been had Polo and 1985 Banana Republic pair in my size

div25sec9

Reaction score
T
would be set for the year if this was real, but still a fun find today

This is an odd brand to fake; those who know the brand would be able to spot that it's fake. You wouldn't be able to fool anyone like with a fake as it's not a household name. At least with a fake Rolex, one could at least fool their stupid friends at the bar, or at least not have your bluff called as their rocking some fake **** too.

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After handling literally hundreds of pairs of loafers, I finally thrifted a pair that don't slip off my feet. #humblegrail

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On vacation (short road trip). Got skunked here last time. This will pay for the trip plus extra.

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think about these, Grenson masterpiece or EG? (Please be EG please be EG)

Aww yus, finally found a Filson bag

Heading out to go camping, enjoy the weekend!

Versace Guy

Reaction score
In field now. Is this worth kopping at marked up price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads