• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfargo

Reaction score
Loewe, Sulka & ETON ties are always good to filp when you see them in the Wild ?

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Found what I thought to be a pretty terrific item. Great mix of brand cachet, looks, modern appeal, baller details, etc. Checked eBay and one sold - just like it - for $50. :fu: The item probably retails for ~$1800.

Hint: it can be worn on your succulent body.

Any guesses as to what this item is? :D

anything luciano barbera

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Off-topic:

If Catch Me If You Can is one of your favorite movies...

this might be interesting: Frank Abagnale. I'm sure he's doing other locations around the US - the one linked is just the one by me, but I probably can't attend since it's on a school night. Not sure if you have to be a member...I'm not, but it doesn't say anywhere that you have to be.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The pre labor Canali from a couple days ago

Bills khakis

Uniqlo French linen

Lulu

VV, southern marsh

Already been had polo bear sheets, now I been had new in package polo bear sheets

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@impuntura
That Zegna jacket is amazing.
That Armani bring me back to when I first started thrifting and had no idea about tiers of suit quality, left 4 black label Armani suits $15 each. **** haunts me to this day

Last edited:

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah last Black Label Armani i picked up sold for close to 500 so its instakop .

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
really? i left an armani black label suit t'other day. it was fused! not impressed, especially when it was right next to an isaia.

and then i checked "the comps". no regrets.

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So what you were saying is, you didn't pick up the ok chick because her friend was hotter? You didn't have to choose :) you should have had them both! I've done well with black label too, takes a while for me to move them though.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has to be recent.that one was probably made by Vestimenta.
Recent ones are fully canvassed.mine is anyway.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep, probably vestimenta. and i do owe the thread a little eyewash. pics tomorrow, i've no klieg lighting.

also: good point tex.

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@impuntura
What size is that absolutely hideous Zegna jacket?

It'd be my civic duty to take one for the team and buy it, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads