• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jagger_On

Reaction score

I love that indigo shirt with the club collar. Looks better in person.

The white one looks amazing as well. Is it a tuxedo shirt? Has RRL ever made a shirt with french cuffs?

Not a tuxedo shirt but it is quite formal. I actually think it will look really amazing totally dressed down. Pretty sure I've been shown a few shirts with french cuffs but I'm not a big fan of them so didn't pay much attention. Would have been part of the more tailored range that doesn't really go on the website.

Jagger_On

Reaction score
£255, which seemed a pretty good to me. I was expecting them to be over 300 pounds but I've no experience with the Clyde previously. What that translates to stateside is anyone's guess though.

JilSlander

Reaction score
Picked up the new Selvedge Indigo Clyde trousers yesterday. The colour on these is something else, really beautiful deep blue.

Pics of these? Don't think they're on the US site.

The Farley Work Jacket on the RRL UK site also looks good.

Last edited:

Jagger_On

Reaction score

Pics of these? Don't think they're on the US site.

Left them instore to get hemmed as they're really long. Will probably be a couple of weeks before I get them back as I'm away next week but will post pics when I get them back.

Last edited:

Lord Nick

Reaction score

All new stuff: new Clifton boots, empire buckle backs, indigo check workshirt, jacquard Henley, empire work jacket, newsboy hat.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's what I was wondering. Thanks for the info.

Here's an example of some typical ranch brands. Of course things have gotten a lot more graphically oriented over time, but if you look back at ranch logos/brands from 1800s they are similar to RRL in style.

brands.jpg

cattlebrandsplain.jpg

Last edited:

hyunbin09

Reaction score
i saw some high-waisted skinny stretch jeans on ebay and ive never seen that fit before for men. was this fit discontinued? or are these womens jeans that were listed as mens??

Kensington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

All new stuff: new Clifton boots, empire buckle backs, indigo check workshirt, jacquard Henley, empire work jacket, newsboy hat.

Dope outfit Lord Nick. Could you possibly use an image hosting site with an embed code in the future when you post pics? It would be great to see more details of the pieces. When you upload pics to SF they compress the pictures and make it low quality.

Last edited:

potemkin_city_limits

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does anything seem fishy about these RRL shirts on ebay? I know that knockoff RRL isnt exactly the most common thing but all of these shirts look a little bit off to me. The seller has 5 lots of 3 RRL plaid shirts that all have a weird top button loop. Are these just random shirts with RRL labels sewn in?

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/m.html?_odkw...313.TR0.TRC0.Xrrl&_nkw=rrl&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Those are vintage RRL shirts (from the 1st phase of RRL - C.1993). Think it lasted until around 1997 then was discontinued. Ralph bought it back a few years ago. These will most likely run very large - medium will be more like L or even XL.

Jagger_On

Reaction score

Dope outfit Lord Nick. Could you possibly use an image hosting site with an embed code in the future when you post pics? It would be great to see more details of the pieces. When you upload pics to SF they compress the pictures and make it low quality.

Just click on the picture to see it full size. From there is it not in whatever resolution the poster took it?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgegerta08