• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rrlgambler

Reaction score

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was planning on snatching up the Limited Edition Olive slim Fits that came out late last year. But they just dropped a new pair of olive slim fits online with camo pocket bags. having a hard time deciding on which one. or
just grabbed the LE olives and will do a comparison once received against the bottom pair ive been rocking at least once a week kinda want the STF LEs too but have too much indigo denim as is. have a pair of once washed low straights and the denim officer chinos both of which get zero wear :(

potemkin_city_limits

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone own these RRL cargo pants? Im curious about how they fit. I found a pair on ebay in 31x34 but the guy hasnt replied to my questions about measurements.

I would love to find a pair of cargo pants with an 11" rise and a tapered fit. I picked up a really nice looking Polo Ralph Lauren pair that just came out today but I am going to return them because they sit too low on my waist and the thighs are pretty tight. There are major downsides to riding a bicycle as often as I do.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Does anyone own these RRL cargo pants? Im curious about how they fit. I found a pair on ebay in 31x34 but the guy hasnt replied to my questions about measurements.

I would love to find a pair of cargo pants with an 11" rise and a tapered fit. I picked up a really nice looking Polo Ralph Lauren pair that just came out today but I am going to return them because they sit too low on my waist and the thighs are pretty tight. There are major downsides to riding a bicycle as often as I do.

I have these. youll need to get them tapered. i picked a tagged 34, medium rise, plenty of room in waist and thigh, but leg is full. still need to get mine tapered. if you have an ass you or others behind you I guess, might have to deal with some crack from to time, assuming you ride hunched over.

i take a 34 in the selvedge officer chino and 35 in the rigid slim fit

boxdok

Reaction score
just grabbed the LE olives and will do a comparison once received against the bottom pair ive been rocking at least once a week

kinda want the STF LEs too but have too much indigo denim as is. have a pair of once washed low straights and the denim officer chinos both of which get zero wear
frown.gif
Just ordered a pair of LE olives on sale off unionmade. total was like 214. I'm guessing i will have two pairs of LE olive jeans in my wardrobe. You can never have enough jeans anyway. I was also tempted by the STF jeans but i decided to pass considering they are straight legs. All my RRl jeans are slim fits. I'm really liking those black on blue slim fits they have online that is made with Japanese Selvedge denim. I think it will go really well with all the indigo pieces they have out already. I will probably buy a pair whenever the next sale hits.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
normanlawrence