• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

Felhgeschrei

Reaction score
I've seen fake Rick sock sneakers on aliexpress -- fake everything on there, really. You can find fake Rick on taobao, too.

Reminds me that I used to have a picture of some fake Runners that had a glitter body and glow in the dark sole.

johnny1202

Reaction score
I've seen fake Rick sock sneakers on aliexpress -- fake everything on there, really. You can find fake Rick on taobao, too.

Reminds me that I used to have a picture of some fake Runners that had a glitter body and glow in the dark sole.

Ahh thanks. I'll have to buy a retail pair then. Don't want to end up with a fake pair.

RaraAtTea

Reaction score
Anyone got fit pics of the mastosneaks? they're going on deep discount currently, thinking of grabbing a pair.

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some professional on-feet shots from Browns, Matchesfashion and a couple other places:

Personally, I haven't seen a single fit where I think they look good. Rick makes a lot of stuff (for me at least) that looks a lot better when worn than it does on a shelf, and I thought that was gonna be the case for the mastosneaks, but in every fit I've seen I would've preferred one of his other models (or one of plenty of other, cheaper sneakers from other brands). Doesn't mean you can't dig em, though.

Last edited:

RaraAtTea

Reaction score
Some professional on-feet shots from Browns, Matchesfashion and a couple other places:

Personally, I haven't seen a single fit where I think they look good. Rick makes a lot of stuff (for me at least) that looks a lot better when worn than it does on a shelf, and I thought that was gonna be the case for the mastosneaks, but in every fit I've seen I would've preferred one of his other models (or one of plenty of other, cheaper sneakers from other brands). Doesn't mean you can't dig em, though.
huh thanks. you're right though, most of the pics would be infinitely better with his Ramones instead.

Laxus

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Thought I'd try my luck here one more time before dealing with the hassle of selling each piece individually. I'm liquidating my wardrobe and want to sell my RO as a lot. I'm willing to let go of 4 mainline T's from Cyclops (Palm, Black, ((Black-NWOT)), Dust) all sz Small, 2 mainline long sleeve T's from Sphinx (Dust, Milk) both sz Small, 2 mainline shorts (1 pair is the Anthem Cargos) from Cyclops (Dust, Dust) both sz 46 , 1 DRKSHDW pods from Sphinx (Black) sz 46, and 1 pair of Palm Geo's from Cyclops (Sz41).

All items are very, very gently used except for the NWOT Black T-shirt listed above. The Palm Geo's have been worn at max 12-15 hours. Geos have the original box, dust bag, and packaging materials.

I'm looking to get $1100 for the whole collection. So essentially you get an entire summer kit for less than a pair of Geos. Shipping would be included in this price.

I should also mention that I removed the care labels from the T-shirts, except for the NWOT black one as I never wore it. All items were purchased from SSense and Hervia.

Thanks,
Laxus

Death24xASecond

Reaction score
^ IMO it's unlikely you'll find anyone other than a die-hard Rick Owens fan willing to blow $1100 on all of that. You'd be better off posting the items for sale here or elsewhere.

Death24xASecond

Reaction score
Will also add that at least as far as size goes, I'd be interested in checking out some of the t-shirts. Best would be to post them separately for sale so people can look at them.

Supergenius

Reaction score
I got all excited at the thought of buying the whole lot actually, but sadly the sizes are all too small for me.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do any of you use heel inserts for your rick footwear?

My wife seems to be between sizes, where her regular size (women's 7) is too loose, but sizing down to 6 is correct in length, but still a bit wide on the sides so her heel slips when walking...is that normal?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads