• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

eqqy

Reaction score

Well i'm gonna try to lower the price or i'll refuse the package when it arrives and just ask for a refund.
I don't mind the pink that much, but with the price i payed.. doesn't feel so fair.

Best way is to do it through PayPal. Don't send the package back until you've made the claim and everything or you will lose your bargaining chip.

Ksi01

Reaction score

Best way is to do it through PayPal. Don't send the package back until you've made the claim and everything or you will lose your bargaining chip.

Well i've got 150 back. We agreed after looking at similar listings in grailed and taking in account that these are unworn and with everything.I guess i'll beat them to hell, since they look good worn out. Where these sold this way in boutiques?

eqqy

Reaction score
Well i've got 150 back. We agreed after looking at similar listings in grailed and taking in account that these are unworn and with everything.I guess i'll beat them to hell, since they look good worn out. Where these sold this way in boutiques?
Yeah, they were. And when people complained there was even some BS official response of intended discoloration. Search this thread for red / pink sole for more info.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Anyone have experience with metallic calf RO jackets? Almost at the point of making the purchase but it's a peculiar leather that is difficult to judge by photos on a screen... @sinnedk
 @thekunk07
 any help maybe?

its no good

Not Ready

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing @gustavobradley . I am considering the 100% wool version and agree that would be the way to go.

Do you have any idea if the Tubeway is a recurring model or a one time style? I already bought the Mastodan long trench bomber (and love it). So just trying to decide if I should go for the Tubeway now or pace myself for another season.

It is recurring. I have the Mastodon one in cotton, padded. I liked it more than the wool version. On sizing, I am a 52 with broad shoulders. I have a Stooges sz 52 that fits perfectly and a Mollino sz 52 that fits snug and doesn't allow anything except a thin tshirt underneath. I got the Tubeway in 50 to achieve that tight-on-the-shoulders look, and I can layer a t-shirt and thin knit with it, which proved perfect at -8 degrees Celsius.

Death24xASecond

Reaction score
its no good
Welp, too late! I'm pretty happy with it, though. It's from S/S 2009 or 10 so it is lighter than my F/W 2009, but the leather treatment is rather terrific. Given its age it has some worn parts, and they wear really nicely, like an overly-nappy suede if that makes sense, with a green-black tint. For a 7-8 year old jacket it's in great condition and the leather treatment catches light all over without overdoing it or looking cheap/blingy. I actually find it more interesting than the hammered lamb but that may be because I just got it. We'll see.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
looks pretty good in the pic

ofdoom

Reaction score
Does anyone know which season this Intarsia is from?
And what leather it is made out of?

jpc9

Reaction score
Don't own it. @eton97 has it in black. Not sure if it was ever on Rick site. Apparently that leather/construction was very limited. Only a few stockists got it.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Don't own it. @eton97 has it in black. Not sure if it was ever on Rick site. Apparently that leather/construction was very limited. Only a few stockists got it.

I've seen it around here n there. I'd just get the high neck Intarsia rather than the half neck that thing has.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads