• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

OGstyled

Reaction score

If anybody knows where I can get canvas Ramones for under 300-350 lmk

Try farfetch. They had a 20% off sales prices. I got the DRKSHDW coated black ramones for under 350 about a week ago.

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's a full size run of tech runners on dope-factory. Comes out to around $280 shipped with code 20GENDER.

Some Ramones/lows too.

Last edited:

MondaiNai

Reaction score
Hi all, came across these leathers on spence. Only details they have is that they're both calf leather and the bauhaus has a "vintage effect"(unable to determine exactly what that is, they both look similar). The stooges looks like it could be the S/S '16 but it looks thicker so I might be wrong. Tried putting in different leather codes/diff seasons in the url on the RO site but no luck. Can anyone give me some insight on these (what season/what type of calf leather)? Thanks.

https://www.spenceclothing.com/store/men/Rickowens-stooges-leather-biker-jacket-art50944.html

https://www.spenceclothing.com/store/men/Rick-owens-leather-bauhaus-jacket-art50962.html

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At first pass, the Stooges looks a whole lot like last season's grained leather (you can still see it here and here...it went by code LCW.)

I've got a worker in that leather...haven't worn it yet and might sell it, but it's nice. That jacket there has a much more pronounced grain, so it could be different leather, or just a different batch. The leather on the Bauhaus looks very similar to my Worker, so I'm a bit more confident that's a match.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If I'm usually an XL in tops would the one size Jumbo shirts and sweatshirts just look "normal" or would they still he oversized?

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They will be normal width wise but the arms and body will still be cut lower. The midrange is for size mediums, so up or down from that will fit smaller or larger. I recently got a couple rick and drkshdw items for casual mode and want to comment on the fabrics. The poly/cotton twill for the drkshdw line is VERY similar to the polyester silk blend via the mainline. In fact, I would almost say I prefer the cotton blend because its not as fussy as silk and the weight is nicer. The handfeel on both are silky smooth and I almost cannot tell the difference.

curiouscharles

Reaction score

They will be normal width wise but the arms and body will still be cut lower. The midrange is for size mediums, so up or down from that will fit smaller or larger. I recently got a couple rick and drkshdw items for casual mode and want to comment on the fabrics. The poly/cotton twill for the drkshdw line is VERY similar to the polyester silk blend via the mainline. In fact, I would almost say I prefer the cotton blend because its not as fussy as silk and the weight is nicer. The handfeel on both are silky smooth and I almost cannot tell the difference.

DRKSHDW quality has been top notch in recent seasons [which would explain why prices are no different from mainline anymore].

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or DRKSHDW ramones when out of the box reek of a smell similar to bug spray?

Yexu5y

Reaction score
Anyone know the fit on the Berlin trousers? I wear a size 31, should I go S or M?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads