• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Beer Thread

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Bubble wrap bottle, stick in thick cardboard tube and then lots of tape around the outside. If I'm shipping it across a border, I mark it as glass wear. So anyone up for a small trade?

What Cantillon do you have access to and why don't you get me some?!

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Managed to snag 4 more Black Ops'. There were 6 more on the shelf. If anyone wants them let me know. If you're already getting some **** from me, and you want more, let me know. Basically, just fuckin let me know.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Managed to snag 4 more Black Ops'. There were 6 more on the shelf. If anyone wants them let me know. If you're already getting some **** from me, and you want more, let me know. Basically, just fuckin let me know.

can you send it over?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
^ fyi I finally got to order a few cases online and had them shipped over, "tax free". its not your beersnob stuff, but its a start and I had to experiment first if its gonna work... some firestone walker union jacks, mad river steelheads, north coast old rasputin and scrimshaw, mendocino red tail ale... at this moment they're still at customs waiting to be released... **** I hope this plan works!

Last edited:

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you really are in Azerbaijan, just go to the customs and bring them something they might like. Money.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

If you really are in Azerbaijan, just go to the customs and bring them something they might like. Money.

sir, I am appalled at your insinuation. how dare you think that azerbaijanis can be bought like that??!! we are not russians!!! nor are we like americans that think everything and everyone has a price. although we do not say it, our culture strictly adheres to sharia law, and our president ilham aliyev is a noble and idealistic leader that inspires everyone who is in public service to be as honest and hardworking. your german politicians are but half a digested nut embedded in the feces of our president.

as we always say: "onu göt daxil sonra penis ucunda bir fahişə tərəfindən dalanmaq bilər!"

Last edited:

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aight. If you say so. I've heard different things from other Azerbaijani. Where do you live? Baku?

Last edited:

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
^ don't have to... theoretically there shouldn't be a problem (fingers crossed)

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good luck! :)
And enjoy.

Anyway, to stay on topic.

Baladinn - Isaac. Pretty good. Very light bitterness, fresh/fruity nose. Very interesting taste with the spices and citrus. Hardly any foam. Non-filtered. Balanced sweet (although slightly less rock sugar would be better imo).

Firestone Pale Ale. Impressive notes. Can't specify them, but it's really fresh/fruity.

Pedigree Marston's VSOP. Not impressive. Did not like.

svd

Reaction score
Stopped in Tribeca WF today to ask about Better Half - "Yeah, we have it but it won't ring up yet. They need to put it in the system."

Picked up a Hog Heaven - really impressed with the first one I had earlier this wee, though it gushed. I lost 1/3 of the bottle on opening. Hope this is from a different batch/bottling.

And an Anchorage Tide and and it's Takers. $17.99.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 108 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.4%

Forum statistics

Threads