• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

localman

Reaction score
Yeah those double zips were/are really ******* with me. They even have my size. They are trying really hard to persuade me that I have 1300 to spend on boots.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yeah those double zips were/are really ******* with me.  They even have my size.  They are trying really hard to persuade me that I have 1300 to spend on boots.

yea i know 1300 is a good price

thanks sinnedk, lucky for me they dont have a 10 or I would be 1300 poorer right now

i tried on the side zips at archive which are very similar, if they fit the same then they are super tight as in they fit my foot but i couldnt move my toes, he did something to the leather that makes it super stiff, i imagine it will take a bit to break in, i like those in theory but idk if i'd wear them for practicality purposes, they wouldnt be like my reverse leather back zips that just fit well on first try

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

How much should I size up on Guidi back zip boots? I'm looking at the horse leather medium height ones on Suspension Point and the reverse bison grey ones on LNCC. I'm a US 10 but take 9.5 in most boots. I'm about a 42.5 in CPs, a 44 in MMM gats. I have narrow flat feet.

search the thread a little please the guidi sizing question came up at least 20x... with that said i'll still provide some thoughts...

guidi is super snug, i reccomend sizing up 1 - 2 from your normal size, i am a us11 which is a 44 (measured to confirm), for guidi i'd take a 45.5/46 on reg heel and 46 for double heel

Magic1

Reaction score
Avantindietro reverse cordovan boots, fit 41-42. see classifieds...

Last edited:

tellure

Reaction score
Finally got this pair of Augusta's that I'd been eyeing. They were on "sale" at LVR's black friday sale, which is to say still damn expensive at 30% off $2200. Fit is perfect, leather is awesome, but darn it if the toe isn't really narrow on this model. Think I'm gonna send 'em back, sadly. Just looks a bit too euro/CCP for me. If anyone wants these in a 44 (fits like a US 10 IMO) before they go back, drop me a PM.

Think I might try and track down something like this model which has a rounder toe:

shady_2001

Reaction score
thats a good buy, but i would look at the unvibramed part of the soles before judging how new it looks like, and of course the size...

42 s23 where are you??

edit: meant in reply to artishard

Last edited:

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Finally got this pair of Augusta's that I'd been eyeing. They were on "sale" at LVR's black friday sale, which is to say still damn expensive at 30% off $2200. Fit is perfect, leather is awesome, but darn it if the toe isn't really narrow on this model. Think I'm gonna send 'em back, sadly. Just looks a bit too euro/CCP for me.

That toe shape looks lovely to me

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads