• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn in Kangaroo? Nice indeed then :) We should meet up at some point chomeo so I can check this **** out ;p Am I going to be living closer or further to you since I'm moving to SF proper? (Was in MTV before).

eckblk needs to make a pilgrimage out here as the godfather or bootfather?

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I work in the MTV area and I've never seen anything remotely approaching this thread :plain:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pretty much. I see socks and sandals with Bentleys and Ferraris somewhat regularly (0), but no jawnz.

Last edited:

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I actually think the cut and shape of the aw12 blazer was far nicer than any of the later versions.

I know this isn't the Augusta clothing thread, but has anyone handled the AW12 clothes made from the wool/poly blend? How was the fabric compared to current season stuff, the virgin wool? I've only seen the selvedge stuff from AW12

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I know this isn't the Augusta clothing thread, but has anyone handled the AW12 clothes made from the wool/poly blend?

eckblk had the aw12 blazer in wool. I dunno if it was the wool/poly blend, e.g. if they are different fabrics or not, but he said it wasn't particularly impressive. Was a bit thin and soft/drapey and pedestrian rather than stiff/structured (Which you may not want). I believe he sold it.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never tried on a single piece of CCP clothing that felt comfortable and I've been checking out every shipment for like the past 2-3 years. That said, if it fits you (and it only fits certain dudes), it usually looks good. So if you're a fan of cool design and masochism, go for it!!

Last edited:

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All I know is they fit crazy slim though with a reasonable waist. At least the 07 maybe 06 onwards stuff. I have some of the older stuff and it fits more full.

Last edited:

bdude

Reaction score
Well my ccp scarstitch jacket fit is amazing! I considered it a piece of art. However i hate spending that much money without havin tried ccp wear. So i guess i need to get my but to a city with a ccp dealer.

Last edited:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Well my ccp scarstitch jacket fit is amazing! I considered it a piece of art. However i hate spending that much money without havin tried ccp wear. So i guess i need to get my but to a city with a ccp dealer.

Unless I am forgetting something, other than atelier, who sold CCP in the USA... There in lies the problem.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads