• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

sinnedk if you want those they will be available in size 42 and 45 at re-porter for $700 soon. brand new iirc.

thanks man, but sadly 42 is too small, 45 is too big, i have reverse augusta and am looking for reg leather now (non-reverse, wasnt sure how else to explain it)

i am looking at guidi for now 988 backzip

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

which ones?

IMG_6076.jpg

791Z cordovan, thanks to the help of eckblk

Last edited:

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's these:

generally m.a+ are true to size, though there's some wiggle room in models with bigger toe-boxes, if you're talking about the bison leather backzips they fit dead-on true to size though.
Thanks for the info - TTS to 1/2 size large would be perfect for me.
That price is super low. Double sole too?
See photo - I think so? My knowledge of shoe construction is spotty at best.
whoa where the heck is this, i am a 44 if they are a 44 and you dont take them please please pm me

Eva Gentry - they're a 39.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

It's these:

Thanks for the info - TTS to 1/2 size large would be perfect for me.
See photo - I think so? My knowledge of shoe construction is spotty at best.
Eva Gentry - they're a 39.

wow 900 is a steal, they retail $2200 new

edit: if those were a 44 my credit card would be out

Last edited:

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are m.a+ generally TTS? There's a pair of backzips in my size NIB for $900 I have my eyes on

I have found that it varies. I have the boots Brad posted above in 43 and the boots that you posted (but in calf not that buffalo? leather) in 42. The fit is almost identical. I am selling one pair of ma+ boots in 43 because they are a bit big on me.

I don't know what happens once you size down to 39 though. PM me if you want more info.

That is a great price for those boots.

curiouscharles

Reaction score

I have found that it varies. I have the boots Brad posted above in 43 and the boots that you posted (but in calf not that buffalo? leather) in 42. The fit is almost identical. I am selling one pair of ma+ boots in 43 because they are a bit big on me.
I don't know what happens once you size down to 39 though. PM me if you want more info.
That is a great price for those boots.

Pretty much exactly my experience.

Those bison leather backzips fit TTS (no question). I tried on a 41, a 43, and my actual size (42) before committing.

However, my tall staple boots (same as Brad posted above, except in Guidi cow leather in beautiful petrol color) are in a 42 and I easily could have sized down to a 41 because of how voluminous the toe-box is.

docus

Reaction score
That last pair is incredible - the classic S23M shape, the bronze hint coming through under the beautifully shiny black, the colour and textural contrast with the white cotton laces - everything is perfect...

Last edited:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

That last pair is incredible - the classic S23M shape, the bronze hint coming through under the beautifully shiny black, the colour and textural contrast with the white cotton laces - everything is perfect...  

last pair aint bad, the laces are just awful, re-lace would need to happen stat

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads