• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2024 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Hisheirness23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am not 100% certain if they plan to do this combo with the Antiqued Brass and Color #8 or not. This run was originally slated to be Color #4 Shell Cordovan. Maybe? It is a nice contrast!

-Mike
That's what I heard that it was supposed to be a rare shell color, but was accidentally finished with the Color 8 top layer. Think it would be possible to strip that top layer with Renomat or something? Expose the rare shell underneath?

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wear your rares. Ravello tassels for me today image.jpg image.jpg

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Having sold 15 pairs of shoes lately, I rewarded my efforts by buying some black shell PTBs. Ah, retail therapy.

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Having sold 15 pairs of shoes lately, I rewarded my efforts by buying some black shell PTBs. Ah, retail therapy.
Nice i am hoping to snag something shortly on the bay here soon. If anyone is on the same listing please no lol

drewzter

Reaction score
styleforum exclusive Pre-sale notice

8C alden for Brooks Color 8 shell plain toe blutcher. minimally worn
8D Alden All Weather Walker PTB in Brown Alpine Grain Calf 947

if interested msg me

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Black Shell Wingtip Boots on Plaza from AoSF for Wingtip Wednesday!
View attachment 2188521

HH, those look just great with the pop of brass and pairs nicely with your khakis. Hope that you enjoyed them today!

Indy lookalikes in ocho. Brogue military boots on 379X.
View attachment 2188547

Looking awesome Zippy. The Brogue through me off for a second because those don’t have the “hole punches” in them until I realized you meant the shop! Looks great and hope you enjoyed them today!

Under the radar O'Connell's of Boston C8 PT on TB/Commando and C4 2x2 by AoM
View attachment 2188603 View attachment 2188605

Joe, that is a double dose of awesome! Those #4’s are just superb!

-Mike

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member