• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It is a wonderful Mother’s Day. My two year old granddaughter just learned the F bomb. She wants to show off her new word in a restaurant. Because she likes attention, the more her mother tells her not to say it, the more she is throwing it out there. I don’t think anyone but can understand what she is saying but I think it is funny as ****. Under the table blind shot of the Daltons. Big decision between these and the Cambridge.
IMG_6987.jpeg

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are we still doing this?

View attachment 1957403
Busted out the Grailsons for my son’s jazz band concert this evening.

What’s up to anyone still out there that remembers me. Hope you’re enjoying yourselves. I’m not much into buying the shoes anymore. Still want to sometimes but mostly don’t. Love wearing them though. Last pair I bought was last year and it was a pair of Quoddy bluchers.

Now. Let’s see some dope shell. Thanks.

Nice to see you again. You don't have to be buying shoes to hang out here. Per your request, dope shell.

IMG_2856.jpg

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It is a wonderful Mother’s Day. My two year old granddaughter just learned the F bomb. She wants to show off her new word in a restaurant. Because she likes attention, the more her mother tells her not to say it, the more she is throwing it out there. I don’t think anyone but can understand what she is saying but I think it is funny as ****. Under the table blind shot of the Daltons. Big decision between these and the Cambridge. View attachment 1957663

Isn't it fun to watch your children scramble with these issues with their own kids? Here is my granddaughter, who would never drop an F bomb, showing off the dress I made for her. Another few months and it will fit her better.

FullSizeRender.JPG

BFT9000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mainly because I liked the olive cxl with the beige piping and the flat welt with beige stitching. And I prefer poron to leather for insoles. Of course, this is just my opinion of the best shoe of the last 10 years.

You own a pair of the olive Rush Streets right?

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You own a pair of the olive Rush Streets right?

Yes, but they are in golden brown cxl.

Sorry, just woke up and read your question wrong. No, I don't own an olive pair, but I do own a golden brown pair. I do own an olive Strandmok, but that's not exacly the same.

Thank you for those Porters btw. I've been finally wearing them a bit here and there.

Last edited:

aeshoes

Reaction score
It is a wonderful Mother’s Day. My two year old granddaughter just learned the F bomb. She wants to show off her new word in a restaurant. Because she likes attention, the more her mother tells her not to say it, the more she is throwing it out there. I don’t think anyone but can understand what she is saying but I think it is funny as ****. Under the table blind shot of the Daltons. Big decision between these and the Cambridge. View attachment 1957663
Dalton shells are most likely my next AE purchase, cant decide what color to get, was thinking oxblood originally to now basically chilli vs brown. awesome boots, you wear them well!

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dalton shells are most likely my next AE purchase, cant decide what color to get, was thinking oxblood originally to now basically chilli vs brown. awesome boots, you wear them well!

I’m not saying that they’re going to discontinue the Dalton any time soon, but I could see it being a style that disappears at some point.

Chili shell Daltons for your pleasure.

BDE9C5F7-C0D6-4FFD-A1FE-5BD43A4021A8.jpeg
CAD9BBB9-6F54-4305-A599-9F22EDDCC35F.jpeg

aeshoes

Reaction score
I’m not saying that they’re going to discontinue the Dalton any time soon, but I could see it being a style that disappears at some point.

Chili shell Daltons for your pleasure.

View attachment 1957709 View attachment 1957711
Amazing!!!!

Be wary of the fit. They fit differently than many 511, and that shaft is a hot point for many people.
definitely, wont order until I try them on in store again, will definitely pay attention to the shaft when sitting down or taking a step, honestly the reason I've avoided ordering a pair for this long. thanks for the tip!

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Amazing!!!!

definitely, wont order until I try them on in store again, will definitely pay attention to the shaft when sitting down or taking a step, honestly the reason I've avoided ordering a pair for this long. thanks for the tip!
Unless you try on a Shell Dalton, you won’t get a good feel for the Shaft. My Shell Daltons are 1000 percent easier to break in the shaft.

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Isn't it fun to watch your children scramble with these issues with their own kids? Here is my granddaughter, who would never drop an F bomb, showing off the dress I made for her. Another few months and it will fit her better.

Why isn't she wearing vintage Florsheims? I've been lied to about your family, sir!

(Sincerely, cute as hell.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads