• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Huh?

ArliHawk`

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dillardiv
Do y'all have any ideas on cool, practical ways to store sunglasses? I've got several pairs now, and I need a good place to store them.

In the cases they came in?

Jacob_G

Reaction score
Hi, just broke my aviator sunglasses (rayban) so i need new glasses but i have no clue what to get. Here is a pic, what would fit my face?
fd55rr.jpg

5tan

Reaction score
Damn, those Salt Terry's are quite the nice pair of sunglasses. I was looking to pickup a pair of acetate ones, might have found the pair. I've got the Lester's already, and I've got to agree with ArliHawk, the quality on Salt's are pretty sweet, had a few drops wity mine, and still look perfect, no scratches on the lenses or frame.

ArliHawk`

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 5tan
Damn, those Salt Terry's are quite the nice pair of sunglasses. I was looking to pickup a pair of acetate ones, might have found the pair. I've got the Lester's already, and I've got to agree with ArliHawk, the quality on Salt's are pretty sweet, had a few drops wity mine, and still look perfect, no scratches on the lenses or frame.

Check out the Dixon's too. They have a buffalo tortoise with G15 lenses that are fantastic. My wife surprised me with those and they are great.

Preedude63

Reaction score
NEED HELP! I was given a pair of the Mosley Tribes x Crooks & Castles sunglasses. When I googled them i saw that celebs such as Jay-Z and Fabulous are wearing these shades! Does anyone know anything about them? I wanted to sell them but have NO idea what they are going for.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ArliHawk`
Check out the Dixon's too. They have a buffalo tortoise with G15 lenses that are fantastic. My wife surprised me with those and they are great.

Bahaha, too funny! That's the only other pair I was considering getting!

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
NEED HELP! Quick! Every time I go out in the sun, I remember that I left my sunglasses at home! This is getting really old! HELP! WHAT should I DO!?

Helpless, helpless, helpless...

Strombollii

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fluery
Anybody know where I can find something similar to this Robert Geller "David" frames? The tortoise shell is the color I want, and that's sold out most places. Also, I don't particularly want to drop $250 on them.

robert-geller-david-frames.jpg

Moscot Vildas?
med_1-0000110-1916.jpg

Originally Posted by Robert
NEED HELP! Quick! Every time I go out in the sun, I remember that I left my sunglasses at home! This is getting really old! HELP! WHAT should I DO!?

Helpless, helpless, helpless...

MONOGRAMMED-CROAKIES_T.jpg

laugh.gif

ArliHawk`

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ribkin
First Summer in the South. I need to find some glasses. Can anyone suggest something for my round mound?

These two are the closest to my measurements.... that, is, if I'm measuring correctly in the first place...

this or this or
this or
this or this or this or this?????

I like the Ray Ban's best, but would recommend the gunmetal/gray polarized. Once the sun starts burning, you will want that feature.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I pulled the trigger on some Salt Terry's. I got these for $150 shipped from a guy off eBay. Claims they're in 10 out of 10 condition and only wore them 2 or 3 times. He also guarantees they're authentic or my money back no problem.

What do you guys think?

salt-optics-terry-sunglass-frame-burleywood.jpg

go0gle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jacob_G
Hi, just broke my aviator sunglasses (rayban) so i need new glasses but i have no clue what to get.
Here is a pic, what would fit my face?
fd55rr.jpg

maybe this

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads