• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please

CrocsRock

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ma1
do something about your face first

Sure, what did you have in mind? I love taking personal grooming tips from people on the internet. Especially those who can just dispense that much-needed mot-juste, when they themselves neither post images of themselves, nor contribute anything of value.

But thanks for commenting on my image. After a 14-hour day, I do tend to look more scruffy and dishevelled than usual. Next time, I shall post an image first thing in the morning after my daily grooming and ablutions.

c00kz

Reaction score
You look like my old physics professor. The glasses are adding 10 years and widening the metaphorical generation gap you're finding yourself on the wrong side of. I don't like them. If you want that shape, try something with a wider frame, probably different color arms..

BBRex

Reaction score
Thanks c00kz. I have trouble with glasses and sunglasses because I have high cheekbones oftentimes frames tend to rest on my cheeks. I picked up those Ray Bans because I like aviators, I like the green lens and those don't touch my face. Maybe I should look into something more like theses:

rayban-rb3423-sunglasses-gunmetalgraypol.jpg

jakekrait

Reaction score
Hello,

I am trying to identify a pair of sunglasses. I am not sure which brand they are, I am guessing they are from this season, maybe from the last.

Pictures:
20100417-bmrg6utjm5cirusxddj6dhb7iu.jpg

20100417-msj4hhi5n4dskepd47dw9jb4m3.jpg

20100417-qwbug2bnd5jri29yjdgp29rtrn.jpg

20100417-m7cicsscyeec8d71dsw3t47em4.jpg

I hope you might be able to help me find out which brand/model they are. THANKS.

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

mrmonday

Reaction score
hello style forum I am in the market for a new pair of sunglasses. The ones I am most interested in right now are the persol 0714, ditas like the midnight special and grandmaster 2, some oliver peoples, and cazal.... examples
persol_0714a.jpg

dita-eyewear-challenger.jpg

350__1_yhst-66515560946429_2077_17325907.jpg

Oliver-Peoples-Maceo-sunglasses1.jpg

RTEmagicC_mosley-tribes-lyndel.jpg.jpg

any opinions from people that actually know style is appreciated

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ArliHawk`
Look like Caravans to me.

They look nothing like Caravans; no brow bridge, arms too thick.

Redundant

Reaction score
Im thinking of getting a pair of sunglasses for the summer, but having trouble deciding on the style. Id love to get aviators, Ray Ban 3025 or 3044 but unsure if I could pull them off. here is a pic:
34ryvrb.jpg
edit: bags under my eyes are a result of studying for exams -.-

Cavalier

Reaction score
I've been wearing a pair of black + gold Louis Vuitton Evidence... cracks me up how triflin' hoes tell me they "REALLLLLLLLLLLY" love my glasses
fistbump.gif

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Bumping this to see if anyone can give me a suggestion. I'm looking for something very similar to these, but with a slightly bigger lens and if possible a slightly flatter top. The shape of the bottom of the frame and the arms are exactly what I want. Ideas?
0BE4029_300187.jpg

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To those who are looking for a wayfarer type sunglass I highly recommend the Dior Homme Black Tie 104s. They are really awesome.
get_thumbnail.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads