• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SartyIrv

Reaction score
I posted those photos on the fly and to be honest, I completely screwed up the colour balance. The blue is not nearly as intense. This is a more accurate representation. Sorry about that.

Was thinking the first set look more electric blue! The new photos you posted seem far more similar to the site.

Thinking of pairing this with a darker brown tie, do you reckon it'll match well?

Michael81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's still not 100% correct, but close enough.

I think so. Pair it with a chocolate brown shantung tie, suede loafers and light brown slacks, and baby you got a stew going. But others might disagree.

Last edited:

SartyIrv

Reaction score
It's still not 100% correct, but close enough.

I think so. Pair it with a chocolate brown shantung tie, suede loafers and light brown slacks, and baby you got a stew going. But others might disagree.

Pretty much what I was thinking. Got some white chinos to try it out with too.

Medwed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And don't forget to shorten those jacket sleeves enough to show shirt cuff.

feeble

Reaction score

Is it just me or is inventory an issue this time? I'm looking for a navy overcoat and a navy sienna suit and get nothing in my size... anyone know if they will restock?

Was in contact with them via Twitter, DMd back and forth with various model numbers that were listed as out of stock. They informed me one I had asked about specifically was "in transit" and I could pre-order. It was one of the Napoli models, don't recall which exactly. Might be worth it for you to hit them up over social media or email and ask if more are coming and to hold one at your local store.

Last edited:

feeble

Reaction score
Just got back from Amsterdam. Their Willemsparkweg location is nice, was very busy when I popped in on Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately the Sienna suit I tried on wasn't going to work. The 46 regular (euro size) jacket was too small and sizing up meant the tailoring alone would make the price unreasonable for both the jacket/trousers.

They walked me across the street and I ended up doing 2 Made to Measure full canvas suits, $629 euro a piece, Super 110 VBC wool, charcoal grey and a mid grey. Needed two workhorse suits or I would've gone with S130 for $740 euro a piece if I remember correctly. Ordered and paid for in Amsterdam, shipping to DC where I'll do the final fitting, expected arrival date is toward the end of April. If I had stayed with the S130 that I originally priced out it would've been mid May, the reasoning was they would have to order the fabric from their mill in Italy, hence the delay.

The current euro to dollar rate is so good you almost can't afford not to get suits there. I got it at a 1.07 rate.

If anyone ever stops into Amsterdam MTM ask for Oliver, he's great.

Last edited:

BlairW

Reaction score

Ballon DOr 09

Reaction score
I tried one of the linen jackets at SS Las Vegas store.
The fabric is actually of good quality. I told the saleslady I worry about wrinkling as I will use this 2-3 times per work week.
She advised going with all season wool instead.

ino68

Reaction score

I tried one of the linen jackets at SS Las Vegas store.
The fabric is actually of good quality. I told the saleslady I worry about wrinkling as I will use this 2-3 times per work week.
She advised going with all season wool instead.

What's even the point of a linen jacket if not for its wrinkly, loosely-woven nature?

If you have time to get your jacket pressed regularly, or even have a steam iron, keeping the wrinkles to a minimum is easy! I find letting the jacket rest for a day between wears also helps.

Last edited:

shoelearner

Reaction score
Are the 100% wool (italian fabric) dress pants Suit supply offers good quality ?

Does anybody have any experience with them ?

Thank you !

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The whatsapp customer chat is pretty awesome, cheers for those that pointed that out to me.

Some restocks coming at the end of the month across a few lines apparently.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads