• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really wish the Havana had a lower button stance as those tend to be my favorite jackets every time I look online. I need to get into a store to try one on with a complete outfit underneath to see how it looks on me because I keep being put off from ordering just looking at pics.

Mr Engineer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really wish the Havana had a lower button stance as those tend to be my favorite jackets every time I look online. I need to get into a store to try one on with a complete outfit underneath to see how it looks on me because I keep being put off from ordering just looking at pics.
I wish Havana wasn't as tight

kasakka

Reaction score

That's why I haven't bothered with SS yet. I really dig many of their styles and the fact that they are actually rather slim as I usually have to get the waist taken in on all my jackets. Alas, the buttoning point is too damn high for my tastes just like on pretty much all other brands right now. :(

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
their london cut has a lower buttoning point. the problem is they have very few colors in it.

msulinski

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
their london cut has a lower buttoning point. the problem is they have very few colors in it.
I've found the buttoning point on the Jort/LaSpalla to be a bit lower as well. Unfortunately the working button holes cause issues with me, as I need to have the sleeves shortened a bit.

steffenbp11

Reaction score
^ I believe past season stock ends up at the outlet stores...

I am trying to make my mind up between these three Lazios:

http://eu.suitsupply.com/suits/suit...ml?start=3&cgid=Suits&prefn1=fit&prefv1=Lazio

http://eu.suitsupply.com/suits/suit...ml?start=4&cgid=Suits&prefn1=fit&prefv1=Lazio

http://eu.suitsupply.com/suits/suit...ml?start=2&cgid=Suits&prefn1=fit&prefv1=Lazio

The striped one I've seen "live" on here (Timotune´s looks great), but it´s maybe just a tad too loud for me.
The solid light grey looks like a nice staple, but I am concerned that the mohair will make it look too shiny
Finally, there´s the grey wool-linen. I already own this in blue, and it´s a lovely suit, but danish summers being what they are, a linen suit will spend most of it´s time on it's hanger

Decisions, desicions :)

Syeknom

Reaction score
Mohair's going to wear pretty cool as well don't forget.

Of the two I prefer the mohair. Can't remember if I saw that one in store or not but none of the suits on the rack stood out as being obnoxiously shiny.

The striped one is lush but certainly requires some confidence with it

Monkeyface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I believe past season stock ends up at the outlet stores...

I am trying to make my mind up between these three Lazios:

http://eu.suitsupply.com/suits/suit...ml?start=3&cgid=Suits&prefn1=fit&prefv1=Lazio

http://eu.suitsupply.com/suits/suit...ml?start=4&cgid=Suits&prefn1=fit&prefv1=Lazio

http://eu.suitsupply.com/suits/suit...ml?start=2&cgid=Suits&prefn1=fit&prefv1=Lazio

The striped one I've seen "live" on here (Timotune´s looks great), but it´s maybe just a tad too loud for me.
The solid light grey looks like a nice staple, but I am concerned that the mohair will make it look too shiny
Finally, there´s the grey wool-linen. I already own this in blue, and it´s a lovely suit, but danish summers being what they are, a linen suit will spend most of it´s time on it's hanger

Decisions, desicions
smile.gif
I have the wool/linen, and it's perfect for Dutch summers, not too lightweight, not too heavy. I suppose Danish summers are not that different.

Sigmax

Reaction score

Don't know if it is true, but I was told by a employee at the Atlanta store that the were discontinuing the London fit. I certainly hope not I was looking to grab one when it came out in something other then navy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads