• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hi Leaves,
Do you have any of the sandy suede carmina chukkas left in stock or any recorders on the horizon?

Hi, yes we do have some stock left! Please e-mail us your size and I'll let you know if we have it in stock. [email protected]

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Please note that our brick and mortar store will be closed on Monday, August 19. We are refurbishing in order to expand our stock capacity and make room for more models. We will have small re-launch event in the beginning of September, please stay tuned for more information. At this event we will also release three new fall/winter season models from Carmina Shoemaker.

Last edited:

niklasnordin

Reaction score
Please note that our brick and mortar store will be closed on Monday, August 19. We are refurbishing in order to expand our stock capacity and make room for more models. We will have small re-launch event in the beginning of September, please stay tuned for more information. At this event we will also release at three new fall/winter season models from Carmina Shoemaker.
yaaaay :)

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Please note that our brick and mortar store will be closed on Monday, August 19. We are refurbishing in order to expand our stock capacity and make room for more models. We will have small re-launch event in the beginning of September, please stay tuned for more information. At this event we will also release at three new fall/winter season models from Carmina Shoemaker.

Nice! Make sure you'll have the event between the 4th and 8th of September, as I most likely will be in Stockholm then :)

Keen

Reaction score
I'll let Leaves explain if he wants to, but since they put it on their facebook page it's "out", so to speak.

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I see. I too am sorry for your loss.
frown.gif

Fiddler

Reaction score
I'll let Leaves explain if he wants to, but since they put it on their facebook page it's "out", so to speak.

That is a really cryptic post on FB....I used to deal with Adam and have spoken to him a few times....what happened?

It sounds like something terrible but at the same time there are 45 people who have put a 'like' sign against it. How bizarre.

Swede66

Reaction score

That is a really cryptic post on FB....I used to deal with Adam and have spoken to him a few times....what happened?

It sounds like something terrible but at the same time there are 45 people who have put a 'like' sign against it. How bizarre.

That picture has been there since the start of SKOAB and the likes as well. Don't get the comment though.

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That picture has been there since the start of SKOAB and the likes as well. Don't get the comment though.
The picture has. The likes have not. There were like eight when I first saw it.

Really sad.

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is really, really sad, Adam was a great guy. My condolences to Patrik, Daniel, Alexander and Gabriel at Skoaktiebolaget.

The picture has. The likes have not. There were like eight when I first saw it.

Really sad.

If you used Facebooks mobile app the picture just came up as "Skoaktiebolaget updated their cover picture", you don't see the text. I was actually one of those who "liked" it, but that's just since I think it's a good picture. Could probably be others who has done the same. As soon as I read this thread and understood what happened and noticed the text to the picture on the web version of Facebook, I removed my "like".

What happened?

I'm not going to go in to details (and don't know that much either anyway), but since they wrote it on their FB and knows people would start to wonder, I guess it's fine that I tell you that Adam had been ill for some time.

Keen

Reaction score
I saw it a week or more ago when a friend put something similar on another social media site, but didn't want to say anything until they made some kind of statement.
I didn't know he was ill, that is really sad. I only met him a few times, at the story and privately at parties and such, and he seemed like an awesome person.

I take the likes of that cover photo, and text, as more support than anything. It's not like people "like" the message, but more a show of support as I said. At least that is my take.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads